Anyone know why some strings make that annoying after buzz? My high E used to do it and now my low E and G are. Is it the nut (A friend said that was the problem) or is it just the strings?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
It could be that your action is too low and the strings rattle against the fretwire.
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
ive had plenty of guitars do this. one was that the nut was cracked in the under side of it, and the extra space caused by the crack was rattlin away. another reason was the tuner was loose at the top. it could also be the bridge, depending upon what type you have. the strat and tele bridges do it alot, from my experienced. it could also be a bough in your neck (doubtful but a possibility) in which truss rod adjustment is a solution, your action could be so low that its toughing other frets. you could have uneven frets. the possibilities are endless, haha.
Quote by kingjiyoon
does your guitar have a floyd rose?

edit: and which frets has the buzz?

It doesn't have a floyd rose (I wish it did ) and it's only when I play an open G string or open E. I'm going to get strings for my acoustic, so I'll bring it to the place and ask em to check it out.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Yeah, good choice, don't go messing about a screwdriver when you don't know what your doing.
It sounds like the action though, adjusted at the bridge.
not the nut, you adjusted the neck if its bowing.