.. You'd be able to create your own world, what kind of world would you create to spend your time in paradise ?

I would create a world like oblivion and play the game in reality.. lol..
I don't know, it would be cool.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
im happy with my life now, maybe legal weed, and more of lifes finest stuff, but i fail to see another reality that will work.
+1 to dean dc.

I'd create a world full of beautiful bud where there's marijuana as far as the eye can see
one big couch, one MEGA huge HDTV, never ending xbox live subscription, ganja on tap, MGD on tap, God himself cracking black jokes, Very large venue.. bigger then luciano pavarotti, Never ending joy.

That's all my paradise needs.
I'd create a world without hate, jealousy, discrimination by sex/race, betrayal. There would be respect for all kinds of music, people, art, etc.

*tear drop*
One massive guitar shop where the gear is free and you can play whatever the hell you want without judgement.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Quote by Dabey
I'd create a world without hate, jealousy, discrimination by sex/race, betrayal. There would be respect for all kinds of music, people, art, etc.

*tear drop*

Quote by blackflag49
I would catch and train Pokemon in real life

say what?
All I know is my world would contain Snozzwangers and Vermicious Knids.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Dabey

*tear drop*

I feel bad for agreeing whole-heartedly with a child molester, but +1 and cheers mate
Quote by blackflag49

+1
and instead of paling around with Brock and Misty, I'd befriend Dre and Snoop.

Quote by blackflag49

Plus, everyone would be incredibly open minded, and having sex would be like shaking hands.

(Except if you met another person of the same sex, unless you're into that sort of thing.)
i would nuke the middle east. jk! anyway, for real, i'd probably make a world with no injustice where everyone was personally responsible.
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by Necrolust
.. You'd be able to create your own world, what kind of world would you create to spend your time in paradise ?

I would create a world like oblivion and play the game in reality.. lol..
I don't know, it would be cool.

oblivion is an awesome game, but I would just have this place where you don't have a single thing to care about...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
i'd kinda do all the stuff you're doing, except i'd keep the world the way it is, and give all those things only to me. i mean what's the fun if everyone has it?
i'd be the only one with amazing pokemon, i'd have a personal guitar store with unlimited supplies in my back yard, (and a good security system for it which shot automatic rifles at anyone who tried to share in my amazing fun) my own forrest of marijuana ripe for the picking, and everyone would come to my amazing stadium to perform live music to massive crowds, and of course i'd have a great band which would play there whenever the hell i felt like it. but i'd definitely have everyone who wanted perform shows there whenever they wanted. even though it's right outside my house and i'd be hearing it all night long.
Quote by Twist of fate
The grass would be green and the girls would be pretty

Wow we did a whole page without a mention of that.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Quote by HuckIt
oblivion is an awesome game, but I would just have this place where you don't have a single thing to care about...

Aww the life!
Military use of children?

Infantry.
It would be like a modern version of LOTR.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
one hemisphere would be like nice and tropical and some nice warm temperate areas then another part would be cold and stuff and there would be hot naked chicks everywhere...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Well here’s 3 days that would be great. It’d be cool if you could have a week of “themed days” like this in a sort of half reality.

Monday day and night - Guitar shop paradise. One huge arse guitar shop /room with every piece of gear known to man. 100 sound proof rooms, plus a stage and lounge area. The finest ales and lagers on tap served at optimum temperature as well as any soft drink and soda you can think of. Food would magically appear on thought, ranging from the best crisps to the finest roast dinners. There would also be a napping area after all that eating, drinking and shredding with the most comfortable beds and chairs known to man.

Tuesday day and night - RPG paradise.

A huge island complete with forest, castles, fortresses and magical creatures and epic l00t. No one could properly "die" as you respawn at a set point (The UG Castle). A perfect cross between LOTR, WoW, Runescape and Rappelz. . Throughout the day everyone would explore and all that stuff. Then at night everyone would gather round a large stage in the deepest part of the forest and Rush and Dream Theater would play together, followed by an epicly heavy and melodolic instrumental set from both Elvenking and In Flames to get everyone in the mood. Inbetween entertainment would be provided by hobbits and goblins dancing from one foot to the other after drinking 10 pints of real ale each. After this there would be duels and then a trip off to fight some evil mother****ers or summant.

Wednesday Night – Blues & Jazz paradise

Everyone would be summoned to the most atmospheric and authentic smokey blues club/pub imaginable. Whiskeys, boubon, scotch and fantastic beer would be in unlimited supply as well as the finest steaks cooked to perfection with all the sides. Acts would include a mass performance from Eric Clapton, Hendrix, Page, you name ‘em, they’d be there. Then everyone would get on this huge stage and jam 12 bars each with the finest deluxe MIA strats and Hot Rod amps imaginable.

I felt like the biggest kid ever typing that. My imagination eh? You get the idea…
Quote by Kankuro
Paradise eh?

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by blackflag49

+1

Seriously, when your mom doesnt care that you will be traveling three years with a girl companion, who wouldnt want the pokemon world?

I would also have a Tentacool farm.
Quote by Kankuro
Paradise eh?

and all you have to do when you die is run back to your corpse lol.
Which is stuck behind a really massive Wendgio that keeps killing you because your level 12 and you dropped off a mountain.

I know the pain.