well my cables sort of curl up since they arent stretched (i play near the amp so i dont have to put the volume up alot and my parents get pissed) and when they do this, the noise has an annoying buzz and its the volume is lower and the tones get screwed up..
how can i make it so the cable dosent curl up?
you're sure the cable is doing it?

im pretty sure couse when i stretch it out it dosent make the noise anymore.. but when i let it go to play, it curls up again, and makes the noise
Quote by Spitz13
im pretty sure couse when i stretch it out it dosent make the noise anymore.. but when i let it go to play, it curls up again, and makes the noise

i think you answered both of our questions stretch it out and pin it down under something heavy so it stays straight. pretty logical i believe
Quote by kingjiyoon
i think you answered both of our questions stretch it out and pin it down under something heavy so it stays straight. pretty logical i believe

Yep he's right
just in case, save up for a new cable.
I found that with my first cable that wasnt very well insulated. Saving for a new cable would be a great idea but just finding a way to keep it straight as mentioned above would work fine.
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
Try twisting the part of the cable that goes into the input of the guitar and the amp while its in and see if it makes a difference.
Twist the input plug while its in the amp and see if the buzzing goes away.