Anyone watch it? I normally think reality shows are stupid, but I actually like this one.
yeah, but those guys are ****in clueless
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by axeslinger01
yeah, but those guys are ****in clueless

yeah for the most part. they've seem to have gotten better.
I think the host/goofy looking guy is ridiculously underqualified. He's always wearing a stupid hat and looks like he's addicted to heroin.
Quote by Arthur Curry
I think the host/goofy looking guy is ridiculously underqualified. He's always wearing a stupid hat and looks like he's addicted to heroin.

well it is vh1.
Quote by Spamwise
well it is vh1.

HAHAHAHA that was funy, yeah that show is cool, but i doubt anyone is that f**ckin retarted
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
I've never seen this show, but if a guy was trying to pick up a babe with a camera over his shoulder, wouldn't the chick be more inclined to talk to him then someone without a camera? If this is the case, it ultimately makes the show pointless...
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

hahah its so stupid its funny. i actually tried what they do on the show to see if its just totaly bull but to be honest...it actually works ahah
Quote by pumpkins_rule
I've never seen this show, but if a guy was trying to pick up a babe with a camera over his shoulder, wouldn't the chick be more inclined to talk to him then someone without a camera? If this is the case, it ultimately makes the show pointless...

The cameras are hidden in various parts of da club.
Its sad that women actually fall for this crap. You don't need any bull**** routine, just a little self confidence, and something interesting to say
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
the stuff on the show is pretty much stuff you pick up on your own througout life. and for some reason i have a strong suspistion that the guy with the stripe in his hair is gay
Quote by handlerb
Its sad that women actually fall for this crap. You don't need any bull**** routine, just a little self confidence, and something interesting to say

+1, I don't believe this actually works. You don't go up to someone, tell them an unfunny joke, walk away, then come back and look at them over your shoulder while talking and get a date.
Dickless.
Quote by Arthur Curry

Underqualified? I don't know about that. I've done a little basic research on "Mystery," and he's subject of a lot of books and has done weekend seminars that people would pay up to $5,000 a piece to attend. He used to be a nerdy computer programmer and is considered pretty much "The" legend in the player community.

I think it's all soulless and stupid, though. For example, they had this one blond chick who was supposed to be this goddess, but the dumbest crap spewed forth from her cakehole when she started to talk.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently

I think it's all soulless and stupid, though. For example, they had this one blond chick who was supposed to be this goddess, but the dumbest crap spewed forth from her cakehole when she started to talk.

you were expecting something else?

anyway, it doesn't really matter if the stuff works or not. i still find it entertaining.
Quote by Dirk Gently
Underqualified? I don't know about that. I've done a little basic research on "Mystery," and he's subject of a lot of books and has done weekend seminars that people would pay up to $5,000 a piece to attend. He used to be a nerdy computer programmer and is considered pretty much "The" legend in the player community.

WELL HE STILL WEARS STUPID HATS.
Quote by Dirk Gently

Great, he can get some slutty barfly drunk and make her blow him. Any guy can do that, he's just the only one who makes a living out of it.
Dickless.
Quote by Arthur Curry

+1 I flipped it there out of curiosity and I said to myself "How the hell is this guy the pick-up artist, he wear goggles and furry hats".
666 BRO
yeah i usually despise reality shows but this one is addictive to for some reason, some of the things are pretty clever, and the host guy rly creeps me out but obviously hes doing something right haha, he kind of reminds me of steve vai 0_o
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Arthur Curry

He's skycaptain!!!