this is my first song im not quite sure if im done with it or not...

C4C

She left you
Sad and broken
With all the words;
Never spoken
You Cry;She weeps
You stay awake;She sleeps
Knowing
Everything was meant to be

She left you
Sad and broken
And kept your picture
As a token
Of what she thought
Was perfect
Don't worry with time you'll get better. read the tips thread it will help you.

You Cry;She weeps

Change it to past tense . It will make more sense that way.
Hi
i quite like it dude. The last line is killer. I'm not sure on the "as a token" part though, il edit if i can think of anything. Its good for a first piece regardless. C4C?
And Like That. He was Gone.

My Lyrics

Love
This is promising stuff, whilst your writing is a little simplistic and the rhymes did seem a little...obvious, you've grasped flow and rythmn really well. Keep writing-you're on a good track.

return?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=668703
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
I really like this. I don't really have anything to crit other than the length is on the shorter side for a song, and with the flow you have it might be better to have knowing everything on one line and meant to be on the next line.
Quote by mooshupork1994
this is my first song im not quite sure if im done with it or not...

C4C

She left you
Sad and broken
With all the words;
Never spoken
You Cry;She weeps
Knowing
Everything was meant to be

She left you
Sad and broken
And kept your picture
As a token
Of what she thought
Was perfect

I liked the first four lines. When it gets to "you cry; she weeps" and "You stay awake;she sleeps"

I thought, like someone has already stated would sound better in past tense. I like the rhyme of it. Though, if this is supposed to be a sad sounding song, the rhyme make it sound happier.