Discuss cricket (the game) here.

GO GO GO!!!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Cricket?! Nobody understands cricket. You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
well cricket, what can i say other than its the most boring sport ever created! and the national sides showing only gives me another reason to hate britains sports.

and u?
A cricket thread?

No offense but I don't reckon this thread will live to see the light of tomorrow
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Ignorance!!!

I am gutted...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

cricket rules
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
hmmmmm.........this thread was created to discuss a sorry british game named after an annoying little insect that i would rather squash than have to hear. ...........nice.............................
This is Bob. Bob likes sharp things. Bob likes you. I suggest you run from Bob.

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself.
I've never ever understood the damn game but i've had it on a couple of times

I may soon get into it a bit more, if only our national side was any good

It's decent enough, not something i'd watch lots but it's a good game, not too boring either
Ok, yes the national side is crap!! That's why it is down do us (teens) to make it better in 10 years time. Like we once have done...

Quote by KileManA7X

Quote by p.stick
Ok, yes the national side is crap!! That's why it is down do us (teens) to make it better in 10 years time. Like we once have done...

I meant the Scotland one

The England team > Scottish anyday

Like in everything else
Alrighty then lads, Cricket we shall discuss.

So this one timeeth, i was at the pitche, standing by the wickete, when the bowler throws the balle at me, and it hits me right in the crotche.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
cricket is awesome. If you've played it you'll enjoy watching it also.
Quote by Dabey
cricket is awesome. If you've played it you'll enjoy watching it also.

Precisely. A lot of the people don't appreciate the skills behind the game.

Quote by KileManA7X

Cricket is the best sport in the world.

And England did mighty well to beat the Indians in that series. It was the best One Day series I have seen in a long time.

Edit: And for the Americans, this is cricket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fZPm3ErM0k
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Last edited by PastaOfMuppets at Sep 9, 2007,