anyone seen it?? what did you think? i'm considering going to the cinema to watch it
Simon Pegg is my favourite actor. It looks great.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Saw it yesterday, it's very good, probably one of the best ones on atm.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

I dunno, I'm torn on it.

David Schwimmer is directing (what the fuck?) and Micheal Ian Black wrote the script (Yes!).

I'm sure it'll be fine.
Poor advice.
Saw it yesterday with my girlfriend, its seriously | <-- that close to non stop laughter. Really, there was a new joke cracked every few seconds, and they were all fantastic. Simon Pegg really is a superb actor and he's done another great film..

Deffo recommended!
Quote by tasty licks
you really should consider suicide.
it looks a bit more hugh grant, feel good this time round, and, to be frank, i actually see this as a pretty good thing!!
i'm assuming this is an english movie? based on your guys' locations. thats why Travv0
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
Shaun of the Dead = epic
Hot Fuzz = epic

If this is half as good as either than I cant wait to see it
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
It really is brilliant. go see it.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
they're writing the final film to follow hot fuzz and shaun of the dead, in their 'blood and ice cream' series. that should be epic.

Hope it's as good as Shaun of the dead, as that truly was a bloody funny film. Hot Fuzz wasn't as good in my opinion, still good though.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

I have heard about this briefly, looks like it's worth seeing. Will download it soon as there's a copy out
Off topic but do not go and see 1408 cos its terrable.
We went and seen that instead of Run Fatboy Run
It's Simon Pegg and Dylan Moran, I can't see how it's possible for it not to be funny
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

Quote by stellar_legs

Micheal Ian Black wrote the script (Yes!).

Another Michael Ian Black fan? Tell me you cried when Stella was canceled...

Back to the movie, yeah I cant wait till it comes out stateside.
I saw an advanced screening back in April so they could gauge public opinion and I really liked it. Its not as funny as Shaun of the dead, but its not even written by the same guy (altho I see Simon Pegg had a hand in writing it) so its not going to be really. Just hope they didn't change much if anything at all although judging by the massive wait for the cinema release I'd imagine its had a reasonable amount of work on it. Personally I just thought the cgi effects needed touching up as they were obviously just roughly done in the copy I saw.
aaah since I saw the trailer of it in England I wanted to see it. Hopefully it'll be played in the Netherlands too..