Like a series of videos, starting from VERY basic guitar lessons because I just get in the middle of one thing and its confusing.

I know alot but its a little bit here a Little bit there.
try youtube, search for "Guitar lessons" or "Guitar basics"...im thoroughly convinced that anyone can learn how to play a guitar from youtube alone, there are so many how-to's on there...
i dont know about videos, but on about.com, they have some good beginner lessons. maybe videos, but idk.
Because I really love guitar, no doubt, but my parents would never pay for lessons and it just feels like im failing at it because I learn a little of this then a little of that then I dont know.

I just want to like go through everything.
Anyone who knows quite a bit about guitar wanna add me to MSN? I have a few questions and I think it would be easier.
Quote by Gibszon
Anyone who knows quite a bit about guitar wanna add me to MSN? I have a few questions and I think it would be easier.

I don't have MSN, but id be willin to help you out, do you have AIM?

What kind of questions do you have?
Quote by Gibszon
Like a series of videos, starting from VERY basic guitar lessons because I just get in the middle of one thing and its confusing.

I know alot but its a little bit here a Little bit there.

Online vids are ok but I recommend that you order some instructional videos from Musician's Friend. The quality is better. They have guitar series DVDs like you want.