Page 1 of 3
OK so whenever I got ****face on hard liquor I wake up the next day feeling better than ever. But whenever I get ****faced on beer, I wake up noutious and hanging, Anyone else this happens to....
It's because beer hasn't got a fancy high alcohol percentage, silly.

And no, it doesn't happen to me. I don't have any hangovers anymore
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I don't drink alcohol at all.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Yup beer isn't that great for getting drunk.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Meh, I had my worst hangover ever when I drank loads of whiskey on my prom night.
I like hard liquor better for drinking games and stuff, and when you want to get wasted. Beer is more for meals and just hanging out, not so much partying.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
i drunk a pint of sherry once
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by Chak
I like hard liquor better for drinking games and stuff, and when you want to get wasted. Beer is more for meals and just hanging out, not so much partying.

+1
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Beer ****ing sucks. It takes so long to get drunk on it. Drink hard liquor or coolers. You'll be buzzed in no time.
It's acceptable to have both together, beer is an excellent mixer.
Quote by lmnop
please explain how to steal legally
i'm intersted and willing to learn
Beer is the nicest drink IMO. But I do also enjoy some Vodka and Sherry (often thought of as an old person's drink but it is very tasty).

As for getting smashed, I never get heavily drunk anyways so I couldn't say. When I was in Germany my friend pointed out that cheap vodka will give you a thumping headache, but drink decent vodka and you'll be fine. You have to drink an awful lot of beer to get a hangover though (at least in comparison).
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
*Points to avatar*
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
I've never felt worse than after getting hammered on spirits. The morning afer a game of forfeits Monopoly turned me off spirits permanently.
Too much of an alco to get hangovers anymore. noobs :P
i don't drink to get drunk and i really enjoy the taste of beer. so i'm going to have to go with beer.

sometimes if i really need to calm down i'll do two or three shots just to calm down and it won't really affect my vision or motor skills.
when u first start drinking, u have liquor. after uve been drunk before, an get some 'drinking experience' (i dont kno how else to put it) u realise liquor is ****. beer is where its at.
Quote by Kensai
It's because beer hasn't got a fancy high alcohol percentage, silly.

And no, it doesn't happen to me. I don't have any hangovers anymore

What? Have you given up on alcohol or something?
I prefer to get wasted on whisky, but just have a few beers. Y'know.

I get hangovers if I drink vodka.. ugh. I hate that ****. And cider is rank. Whisky ftw!!
My name is Marc! Silly username.
I like hard liquor the best, because I hate the feeling of having lots of beer sloshing around in my stomach, and I don't get as bad of a hangover (if any at all) when I drink hard A.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
the worst i ever felt was last new years day after drinking 3/4 of a bottle of rum and passing out in the bathroom on new years eve.

i shall never touch the devils water again
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
My vote goes for liquor. I just can't stand beer. I'm particularly fond of Irish Whiskey (Jameson's), and Vodka (Grey Goose). However, I'll never say no to Jose Cuervo. He's tasty.

Edit: Almost forgot, I love me some Captain Morgan's Private Stock (rum)
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Last edited by musicianamedave at Sep 9, 2007,
Most people in this thread have got it ass-backwards. Beer is for getting wasted. Spirits (they're called spirits, threadstarter) are for sipping in the lounge while you watch the cricket match on the tele

4 beers will give me a perfect state. Not drunk, but loose enough to have a great time. If I wanna get wasted, I'll just have 4 more. If I want to vomit all over my friend's couch and wake up confused and alone the next morning I'll have a few shots of vodka.

Beer > Wine > Spirits
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Most people in this thread have got it ass-backwards. Beer is for getting wasted. Spirits (they're called spirits, threadstarter) are for sipping in the lounge while you watch the cricket match on the tele

4 beers will give me a perfect state. Not drunk, but loose enough to have a great time. If I wanna get wasted, I'll just have 4 more. If I want to vomit all over my friend's couch and wake up confused and alone the next morning I'll have a few shots of vodka.

Beer > Wine > Spirits

And they're called Liquors if you live in the US.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
ive also never had a hangover after getting smashed of strong stuff, infact I feel generally excellent. Ive never been drunk enough off beer to have a hang over though, although I drink alot of it.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by Mechanixx
ive also never had a hangover after getting smashed of strong stuff, infact I feel generally excellent. Ive never been drunk enough off beer to have a hang over though, although I drink alot of it.

Yeah, I don't get hammered too often, but when I do I always do it off of Grey Goose, and I wake up the next morning feeling great.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I dont get hangovers unless I mix clear and dark. 6 shots of Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka and 5 of Jack...thats a bad next morning. I prefer liquor usually, but sometimes Im just in a beer mood. It all depends.
Quote by saxaxe
I dont get hangovers unless I mix clear and dark. 6 shots of Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka and 5 of Jack...thats a bad next morning. I prefer liquor usually, but sometimes Im just in a beer mood. It all depends.

Sour apple vodka just gives you a sugar high.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by smirnoff_black
Beer ****ing sucks. It takes so long to get drunk on it. Drink hard liquor or coolers. You'll be buzzed in no time.

hahaha your talking about getting drunk fast and you say coolers lol well if you have balls and can drink beer like a man then it doesnt take you long to get drunk but if you take little sips then obviously its gonna take a while
Quote by JilaX^
What? Have you given up on alcohol or something?

Or he's constently drunk?
Quote by captain_jack
Beer tastes better. The taste of hard liquor makes me nauseous.

Nobody actually likes the taste of spirits... Well, maybe some really good whiskey, but the source of its popularity is the 30+ alcohol percentage.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Page 1 of 3