Right now I'm looking to get a new amp and pedals. I'm really looking for a Steve Vai lead tone but also needs to be able to get a good punk tone(Lagwagon, Propgandhi, NOFX) good cleans and it would be a plus to have a good crunch aswell, the crunch isnt nessicary just a plus. Right now I have a Line 6 Flextone III so it has to be clearly better than that. To hear how my setup sounds now click my profile and listen to my song Midnight Ride for my lead tone and my guitar skill rythme guitar for the punk tone. Also I'm playing with an Ibanez RG1570 w/evo bridge. Right now I dont have any pedals/Multi FX board so let me know what I need as far as that goes aswell. All together No more than $2,000 but hopefully it will be less.

Oh and I almost forgot I need to be able to gig it regularly and preferable a combo amp.
Last edited by Osiris77 at Sep 9, 2007,
Thanks guys I'll look into those, What do you guys think about the Carvin Legacy?
Well, they're good enough for Steve Vai...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Jsx?
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Well, they're good enough for Joe Satriani...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

About $25,000 worth.

However, you'd get by just having something to boost it for certain tones.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Apparently Vai uses a DS1 with the gain down, but any half-decent overdrive pedal would do the trick...probably even an EQ.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by steven seagull
Apparently Vai uses a DS1 with the gain down, but any half-decent overdrive pedal would do the trick...probably even an EQ.

Thanks man I apprecite the help.