Hey just wondering if this would be a good amp for band practice.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/document?cpd=85911&doc_id=100343&base_pid=487031&index=0

here's the top look
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/document?cpd=85911&doc_id=100343&base_pid=487031&index=1

and also coul you guys suggest some good gears for band parctice?
I recommend the once around the $100's. But any would do.
That wouldn't get above a drummer, I don't think. The volume wouldn't really be enough for it.

What kinds of music do you play and what's your budget?
I'm not sure of our genre but our covers are Jack's Mannequin, Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, The Eagles, CCR, Boys Like Girls, Finger Eleven. I think you get the point, as you can see we're pretty much spread out in the rock genre.

As for the Budget around $100-$200 maybe. But if you wanna throw in some big once go ahead.
I don't think 40 is the minimum wattage of a tube amp to get beyond a drummer, I think you can have less that that. Like 20.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
That's not true... i can be louder than our drummer with my 10 watt mg... not that i use that anymore... and he hits the drums pretty hard.
You sure turbulenced? I don't wanna get it and make my band sound like crap. During practice ofcoarse. I'd be crazy to use this during a performance.
i get over a drummer with a 15 watt ss, but only on the gain channel(i do suggest something louder). Your not gonna find many tube amps for under $200.
and what is gear for band practice? mics? or something else?
Last edited by livingontheedge at Sep 15, 2007,
Quote by turbulenced
That's not true... i can be louder than our drummer with my 10 watt mg... not that i use that anymore... and he hits the drums pretty hard.

No. No no no no no.

I could take the time to explain how live sound works...but I dont have the time. All Ill say is that that particular Cube just simply will not work for a full band situation. No Cube is sufficient for a band situation for that matter, to be honest.

As for the 10watt MG thing...just...no.
just to let you know
spider 3's are the spawn of satan
trust me
they are NOT for turning the volume above like 3
dood
save up
there is no way you're getting a gigging amp for $200
sorry, but dats da troof