I wanna know what guitar it was. It seems like its a diamond series body, but i cant figure out the model. Anyone have any guesses? You can see it in almost all his older vids, like the $2 Bill concert i think. he seemed to use it for everything before he made his sig model
it was a shecter C1-FR. they discontinued but then brought it back the only difference now is that it has an lfr and a bolt on neck
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
dont get a guitar just because some crappy player used it once upon a time.
And his probably cost a lot more than you can afford.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
it's a white C-1 FR, not the hellraiser version, just a standard, you may be able to find one on ebay, no more than 800, the new ones are the same, just a bolt on neck, but it's like jackson's upper end bolt necks, countoured and all so you can't tell, and the pickups are awesome on the new ones, at least in my opinion, i'd just get the C-1 FR Hellraiser though, pretty much the same really, just EMG's instead of duncans
Hellraiser = pwn.

Who cares what he used once upon a day, chances are he assraped it with effects and custom tuning anyway.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
His was probably customized some. I would think that most people in a bigger band would do that.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
I didnt want to buy it, I was just wondering what it was. I noticed that the cavity covers on the back were exactly the same as MY Schecter, so I figured it was Diamond Series, but i couldn't figure out which one.

"
And his probably cost a lot more than you can afford."

OKay, that was pointless. And btw, I actually DO have a Schecter.
He's not saying Schecters are madly expensive.

Just, custom unsigned models. They're not cheap.

I doubt your Schecter is the exact same axe Synyster used.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
synyster c-1 is discontinued

i got the diamong series c-1 fr white and it's a great guitar.
400€ (550$) on ebay

differences:
diamond has 3 knobs instead of 2, LFR instead of OFR, bolt-on neck instead of set-neck
and the pickups of course

the unfinished neck makes it very fast to play. incredible sound
Quote by Ishiga
Hellraiser = pwn.

Who cares what he used once upon a day, chances are he assraped it with effects and custom tuning anyway.

custom tuning?
Quote by cheames
custom tuning?

yeah, when i want to mod a guitar real quick i drop d that sucker.

BOOYAH!

i doubt any of thee guys use stock guitars. but the old schecters are nice.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
No, i don't have HIS Schecter. I have the Damien FR.

I've actually seen a vid of some metal band playing a stock Schecter. I don't remember the badn, but it was a Hellraiser C-1 in Black Cherry
^Whoa you live in my last name.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.