Alright i was playing gh2(haha sorry everyone) and the song jordan by buckethead i was loving the sound he produced from his guitar, eventually i saw a video of him playing it, but i noticed it wasnt a pedal effect he was using for that sound he just was repeatedly pressing a button on his guitar while he tapped, i tried to find what the hell he was doing and i found out he was using a "killswitch." Now i was wondering if anyone would know how to mod my guitar with a killswitch, many thanks if you can help me.
do you have any experience in gear modifying?
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
if you have an epiphone or gibson, you can turn one of the knobs all the way to 0 and switch between treble and the rythm pickups. thats what i do because the thought of actually going inside my guitar makes me queasy.
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
Oh thanks, thats good because i do have an epiphone, thats helps a lot, and sorry i didnt know there was a thread for killswitches thanks.