Does anybody have any stand out Bit Torrent Web search pages? I have found a good one BTMON.com, but I am always looking for better. Thanks
Schecter Black Cherry HELLRAISER!

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Go to the search bar and look for the "only torrent help and invite thread".

Torrent discussion is generally not permitted on the site, but they let that thread slide. I expect this'll be closed (though I could of course be wrong - it has happened).

You can also get invites to private trackers from that thread.

Personally, I use www.btjunkie.org www.demononoid.com and www.thepiratebay.org as my main three.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

http://torrent.to/

Gives links and serches load of different sites, including pretty much all the ones already mentioned in this thread.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Well from what I hear this Demonoid site is the bomb, but its invite only... I am new so I have little to nothing to offer. Basically I am asking nicely...could someone send me an invite please? Thanks... Oh and thanks to all the responses... you guys are on the ball. This place is almost just like talking in real time with all the quick responses!!!

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
And what Newsgroups might they be? Most of them are pretty music specific and its hard to find stuff that you like.