Page 1 of 2
I use the mesa boogie dual rectifier setting with gain at 2, bass at 0 and everything else at 10 for rehearsing.

With a band, I use the fender '59 bassman model and the Vox AC15, again with gain and bass low.
i have a ad15vt

i dislike it
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
I have an AD15VT,I like it alot.Would it be worth it to change the speaker and mod it for an effects loop?
I have the AD120VT....and im selling it..... anyone? £300 UK only

PSN ID: ArranP
I have the AD50VT. i mainly use the AC30TB, Tweed 4x10, Black 2x12 and UK '70s settings more than anything, usually with gain at about halfway. I also quite like the UK modern and numetal settings for playing around with. This is my main amp, and probably will be for a long time although i might be getting a fender Pro-junior (all valve), it will not make my Vox obsolete even though i like the cranked sound of the fender a lot.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
anyone wana share some good settings?

i want a classic metal setting - think t rex
and a classic rock setting - think the who and kinks
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by FRDesign
Ill buy it off you.

sorry im not selling yet and posting it to canada would cost an arm and a leg
Last edited by rhysm at Sep 9, 2007,
I have DA5 and I use it as a head, I got the new version, the one that says clean 1, clean 2, blues 1, etc. I used blues 3 wich is the AC30TB with chorus/reverb, gain set at 9 o'clock, thats for clean, well.. I only play clean I wont change it for any ss or tube (unless it's a real ac30 or a twin reverb) Valvetronix is the best thing ever made in this century
Good settings for soloing? Anyone have any? Im looking for a Pinkfloyd type tone
i have an AD30VT and it's served me quite well. i'm looking to upgrade to a smallish tube combo now though.
Vox Valvetronix are nice, but I prefer MG's.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jinskee

Dude, MG's suck. Spiders are the only way to go...
Ben
Quote by muffinman123192

im guessing that was sarcasm?
Quote by muffinman123192

i think he was joking. (at least i hope he was)
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

AD30VT here and absolutely love the thing!!!
Guitars

Epiphone PR-150 Acoustic
Fender Standard HSS Stratocaster

Amps
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT

Music translates into life, and life into music!
Quote by Blompcube
i think he was joking. (at least i hope he was)

I'm assuming you didn't catch the post-irony he stated.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Jesus Christ, guys. It wasn't THAT bad of a joke, was it?

EDIT: If you couldn't catch on, failing is one of my most skilled areas in life.
Ben
I have a VOX AD15VT, it pwns. Great for practise.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
I have an AD30VT

PWNZ

love it

got it at music live for 130 quid

bargain.
KAPTAINS - Coming Soon!
-
Epiphone G-400 Custom
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
-
Crybaby
Digitech Bad Monkey
EHX Little Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
Boss BF3
-
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Marshall G50RCD
Quote by SG-Jack
I have an AD30VT

PWNZ

love it

got it at music live for 130 quid

bargain.

hey, thanks for bumping this thread, these are great amps for the price. When i cranked mine for the first time... wow, i thought it had transformed into a more expensive amp.

i got my AD50VT for £140

Quote by Jinskee

hahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahaha
nice one that was really funny
hahahhahahahaa
I have an AD50 I love it, but... anyone tried it with pedals? cause Im thinking of getting an overdrive as a boost, but someone told me it wasnt going to sound well because its a modeller.
I contrary to popular belief, mine takes my FullDrive 2 very well as long as I'm not using a high gain model in addition to it. But, for boosting the Fender amp models it sounds lovely.
Ben
Quote by boyad
I have an AD50 I love it, but... anyone tried it with pedals? cause Im thinking of getting an overdrive as a boost, but someone told me it wasnt going to sound well because its a modeller.

apparently overdrive/distortion pedals don't work too well on the valvetronix, but it will handle modulation/delay effects ok (although semi-pointless as there are these effects built in).

you know whats a great improvement on these if you remove the back panel and then play it sounds less boxy and bassy hence it sounds bettor i just did it right now because i plan on using the speaker for a valve junior
IM thinking of either buying the AD15VT soon or the roland 20X cube, any help on whihc one would sound better.; Sorry is this isnt place to be asking
Page 1 of 2