Anyone played on of these, it seems like wayy too nice of a guitar for the money, original floyd, neck thru, phase switches ebony, AAA maple veneer. Can anyone tell me why its $700
My gear
Guitars
1.Jackson RR5
2.Epiphone LP Custom (gibson burstbucker in bridge)
3.Washburn Dime 332 (Bill Lawrence L-500XL)
4.Fender Standard Strat

Amps
1989 Randall RG-100-ES, Marshall Jcm 900
Cabinet
1999 Marshall 4x12 1960A
because...maybe the materials arent top-quality. but wow, what a feature-packed guitar that is for $700. and it looks awesome. Best BC Rich shape imo.
It's pickups are pretty ****ty. Everything else is quality though.
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
i have nj warlock with floyd rose speedloader, bdsm humbucker, mahoagany,rosewood and ebony woods, in terms of feeling it as if i am playing a les paul (i even feel more comfortable than the les paul) and cost me only 650 canadian dollars so don't asking question if the guitar sounds goods to yours ears and u like it just buy it. Some times u find out that some guitar that cost less than 1000 $ actually sounds as good or better than 1200$ guitars (must be because bc rich isn't as notorious as fender or gibson - i assume that u know what r the ranch of prices for stratocaster (pretty high just because there's fender written on it))
Welcomed by those who believed in it. This Sound bitten by a pick. Heard from Heaven to Satan's den will make the Rock roll again.
this one has rockfield pickups not bc rich
anyone have any expierence with rockfield pickups???
My gear
Guitars
1.Jackson RR5
2.Epiphone LP Custom (gibson burstbucker in bridge)
3.Washburn Dime 332 (Bill Lawrence L-500XL)
4.Fender Standard Strat

Amps
1989 Randall RG-100-ES, Marshall Jcm 900
Cabinet
1999 Marshall 4x12 1960A
I love rockfield pickups. I can't think of any big names off the top of my head that use them, but it depends on what model. The SWV and SWC are just awesome.
I was thinking about getting this guitar, but the wood is nato which isn't all that great. I'd say it's worth the money though. It wouldn't be my main guitar for life, though. I'd use it for a back up.
Quote by end_citizen
I love rockfield pickups. I can't think of any big names off the top of my head that use them, but it depends on what model. The SWV and SWC are just awesome.

I agree I now have Rockfields in 2 guitars they are really nice pups
Quote by nan0
I was thinking about getting this guitar, but the wood is nato which isn't all that great. I'd say it's worth the money though. It wouldn't be my main guitar for life, though. I'd use it for a back up.

nato is a species of mahogany, and is almost exactly the same.
almost exactly?

A different tree is a different tree.

It's similar to mahogany, but it's no where near as good. It's used to replace mahogany, it's cheaper.
Rockfield pickups are great. They are in many of the Michael Kelly guitars that I covet .

Quote by cheames
nato is a species of mahogany, and is almost exactly the same.

I don't think I'd go that far. It's "mahogany-like". Here's a quote from a "guitar buying guide" (take it for what it's worth):

Nato is a South American hard wood, similar to mahogany and was used as a cheap mahogany substitute for entry level instruments until agathis gained in popularity. Not really a great tonewood and is really only a step up from cheap ply or composite wood.

The guitar is also cheap because it has a maple veneer instead of a maple top.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.