Page 1 of 2
There are many bands in which one or two members are now dead, but i can't find any where all of the original members are dead.

Are there any?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by jaggerbush320
The Grateful Dead, haha

You're a comedic genius.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Barney Rubble's grindcore act all died of natural causes in prehistoric times.
Mozart and the lady who brought him supper.

Limp Bizkit.

What's the point, anyway?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Pabli7o
Haydn's symphony?

Phail

Lmao....

I know whatever Johnny Cash's band was named only has 1 member left...out of 3....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Lynard Skynard?

Not sure if it was all of them but woteva
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
I can name bands that ought to be dead...?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
Lynard Skynard?

Not sure if it was all of them but woteva

Nope, it was just the singer(and a backing singer and a manager or something) that dies in the plane crash. Some of em are still kicking around somewhere.
Quote by MightyAl
Nope, it was just the singer(and a backing singer and a manager or something) that dies in the plane crash. Some of em are still kicking around somewhere.

Oh ok thanks for the correction, I was ill-informed
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by MightyAl

Quote by Wiki
The crash killed singer/songwriter Ronnie Van Zant, guitarist/vocalist Steve Gaines, vocalist Cassie Gaines, assistant road manager Dean Kilpatrick, pilot Walter McCreary and co-pilot William Gray. Other band members were injured, some seriously.

Yeah.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
Oh ok thanks for the correction, I was ill-informed

But still, they probably will be soon - if memory serves, one of the original guitarists had a quadruple heart bypass a few years back.
It's really only a matter of time.
Quote by ARCtrooper225
The Ramones?

In case you didn't mean to be sarcastic Marky, C.J and Tommy are not dead.

Im not hating, but i would like to know whats behind this question?
Quote by MightyAl
But still, they probably will be soon - if memory serves, one of the original guitarists had a quadruple heart bypass a few years back.
It's really only a matter of time.

You could say the same thing about us all
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
You could say the same thing about us all

Yea, I guess I should get cracking on that immortality serum.
Im pretty sure most, if not all of the Beach Boys are dead. I know Brian Wilson is still alive, but he may as well be dead.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by nick dixon
Im pretty sure most, if not all of the Beach Boys are dead. I know Brian Wilson is still alive, but he may as well be dead.

No, Mike Love is still alive definitely.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
The Founding Fathers. thomas jefferson on bass, george washington on guitar, john hancock on drums, andben franklin on vocals. they kicked some major ass
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by cm_punk_fan
The Founding Fathers. thomas jefferson on bass, george washington on guitar, john hancock on drums, andben franklin on vocals. they kicked some major ass

I thought John changed his last name back to Penisfoot before he died?
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
Quote by Guitartv
I thought John changed his last name back to Penisfoot before he died?

he left hancock as his stage name
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by troykeenan
most bands from the early 90s i suppose

You mean the early 1900's?
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by Pabli7o
In case you didn't mean to be sarcastic Marky, C.J and Tommy are not dead.

Im not hating, but i would like to know whats behind this question?
Something about being a drummer keeps you alive
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Not all of the Ramones are dead... There's still Tommy (original), Marky, CJ, Richie, and Elvis Ramone
Quote by element4433

Unless you play for Spinal Tap. The only way to be more f*cked is to be playing drums for Tap during an attack by the Bear Cavalry.
Alot of the bands that just had a main figure head? Like, Muddy Waters or Buddy Holly? If the backing guys aint dead yet theyre really old...

I was just thinking about it there, and its kinda haunting listening to dead people sing and play instruments, non?
Quote by MightyAl
Unless you play for Spinal Tap. The only way to be more f*cked is to be playing drums for Tap during an attack by the Bear Cavalry.

haha

+1
Quote by killthekingx
Metallica. They're all dead to me.

True.
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.

heh heh^
Quote by element4433

Unless your name is Keith.

Anyway, I think most of The Grateful Dead are, indeed, dead. There's probably one or two originals kicking about, but nobody anyone cares about.

Quote by MetalMilitia212
Aren't all the original members of Mayhem dead?

I think the only one left is Necrobutcher. There might be a drummer as well though.

Anyway, this gets me thinking, a lot of bands are going to completely die in our lifetime. I mean, obviously a lot of people are already dead, but it'll only be a matter of time before the remaining old rockers kick the bucket.
It's kind of sad...
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Last edited by Altered_Carbon at Sep 10, 2007,
Page 1 of 2