Page 1 of 8
Well, this all started over a year ago. My friend and his girlfriend live in a set of condominiums/aparrtment things occupied by recently married couples and old people. Not too much really happens around there.

Last fall when they moved in, me and my friend used to sit out on his second-story porch overlooking the front lot. Damn near every evening one of us would tell the other one to keep it down because someone was walking in between the two buildings. It was dark outside, so we never realized it was the same person every night.

Winter rolled around and according to my friend and his girlfriend, she came out every night.

This has continued on since then. Finally, yesterday, we were outside and we see her walk in between the buildings again. I say that I see her walk back there every night and everyone begins to recount their own stories of her going back there every night for almost a year.

Recently, we've been timing her, and this is what we found out. She leaves the front and only door to her building at exactly 9:30pm, walks along the sidewalk out front for awhile, then suddenly veers off in between the two buildings. She is back there for anywhere between five and eight minutes, where she'll usually approach the front door from the other side of the building.

Again, like clockwork, she'll leave the building the same way at 10:00pm, walk back behind the building, and reemerge in about five minutes.

Today, I decided to follow her to see what she was doing. I assumed that she was either trying to hide a cigarette or drug addiction from who she was living with. I was expecting to see her hide in the bushes and light up a pipe and take a few hits out of it. I didn't see any of that.

I sat on my friend's porch waiting for her, I saw someone exit the building around 9:30, but it didn't look like her. Five minutes later I found out that I had missed my opportunity, and would have to wait another thirty-minutes until she went back out.

After sitting vigilant for thirty-minutes, I saw her leave the building once again and head behind it. I threw on my black coat, told my friend to buzz me in in a minute or so and ran down the stairs. I crept over to the corner and leaned to get a better look. I saw her looking around her and kind of pacing in circles for a minute, checking her surroundings, then she turned her back to me.

I sneaked in a little closer and got down in some bushes when I saw a flashlight click. This thirty-year old lady then proceeded to get down onto her hands and knees and literally climb into some bushes at the base of a large tree. I heard some metallic banging, then she got up, turned the flashlight off and walked the opposite direction.

After waiting for her to go back into the building, I sneaked back to the tree where I had seen her. There were obvious impressions in the earth and broken branches from her climbing in there on a regular basis, but there was nothing to be found.

What the hell is she doing back there?

My only guess is that there is some kind of exchange going on. She's leaving some money inside a box at 9:30, going back inside. Meanwhile, in that thirty-minute window, someone else is coming by and taking the money and putting drugs or something else into the box. She then comes back outside at 10:00 to collect it.

I plan on going Rambo-style tomorrow and hiding in the bushes back there to watch what exactly is going on. If I think there's money/ drugs being exchanged, I think I might have to figure out which one I want more
Have you considered what might happen if you interrupt whoever you think is collecting the money from this tin?
Wow I wish cool things like this happened near me.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I didn't read all of it but I must add that there's ALWAYS a dodgy neighbour.
Quote by MightyAl
Have you considered what might happen if you interrupt whoever you think is collecting the money from this tin?

Atm, Im not really going to do anything, just watch.

God speed!
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Atm, Im not really going to do anything, just watch.

Yes, but if they're doing something illegal, thay may not like being watched.
Yeah, you'll be raped by a drug dealer called Tyrone if you disturb the meeting
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
O_O Wow...

Be careful you don't get shot, or anything.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Lol cool story, spy on her again and tell me what happens
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Take a machete just in case.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Check out what's in the bushes before she gets there....It's Icey Hot...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

it is not icy hot.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Man, i read the whole thing, DO SOMETHING :O Write some more histories ! :O omg
Esp Eclipse II VTB :i i fucking love her.
Gold and black on 1 guitar = succes
Quote by BladeSlinger

If I do encounter a drugs dealer called Tyrone, Ill be sure to use you as a sheild.
i say set up boobytraps and catch him and take him to an undisclosed location for further questioning
Quote by mercen11ary
i say set up boobytraps and catch him and take him to an undisclosed location for further questioning

It's a her.
Quote by mercen11ary
does it matter

id assume that shes leaving the stuff for a dude...

yes, the size of traps could change
Funny how everyone assumes drugs, maybe its somethin really stupid, like, animal crackers or somethin...

or maybe it is drugs?
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
Quote by jaggerbush320
Funny how everyone assumes drugs, maybe its somethin really stupid, like, animal crackers or somethin...

or maybe it is drugs?

Or she's a nutcase obsessed with the tree?
a net!
a net would piss anyone off
or get the police involed and they might reward you
but check for the reward first....
Quote by kaptink
Or she's a nutcase obsessed with the tree?

Or maybe she's killed a abay, and is putting its of it in an animal feeder. She'll have disposed of all the meat soon...
I'd laugh if the threadstarter came back asking what to do when a bear trap is attached to your arm.
haha wow. i cant believe i read ALL of this. but yes, do it. ****in rambo. get that ****e.,
*metal*
Quote by Yakult
Yeah, you'll be raped by a drug dealer called Tyrone if you disturb the meeting

Friend of yours?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
I'd laugh if the threadstarter came back asking what to do when a bear trap is attached to your arm.

lmao
thats great
Quote by Cpt.Jackass

senerio 1: you take the money, your friends gf gets shot by her dealer for not leaveingmoney.

senerio 2: you take the drugs, your friends gf kills someone cuz they stole her money and didnt leave drugs,

either way.... someons gonna get shot....

so since this IS the pit....why not leave a camera hidden there or something and upload it....this sounds perty cool
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by Kensai
Friend of yours?

Yakult IS a drug dealer called Tyrone. At least, he is every 3rd Saturday of the month.
True story.