Some channel was just playing soft rock. Now soft rock makes me feel furiously angry and physically uncomfortable. It makes me want to hurt something, lets put it at that. And I have no idea why it makes me feel like this.

Anything like this happen to you? Like a type of music or a certain show that makes you feel physically angry or uncomfortable?
The Pit. The Movie.
indie music generally... and some dance music...

EDIT: I don't mind dance videos, they usually contain fit girls and boobies

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

The really crappy kind of RnB. It just infuriates me. Sometimes it's fun and catchy, but most of the time it's not.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
The really crappy kind of RnB. It just infuriates me. Sometimes it's fun and catchy, but most of the time it's not.

Same same. And some dance music makes me cringe.
Not the music as such, but the huge brainwashed following of bands such as MCR. The whole 'omg, mcr rawks gerard is so hawt and i luff him' kids like that deserve to be eaten
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Disco metal, Static-x in particular, ever since i saw them at ozzfest when i hear one of their songs i want to beat the **** out of someone in a giant pit
“I used to be made fun of because I’d stay alone at home on weekends and play the guitar, but once I got good on the guitar, I got all the pussy I wanted"-EVH

Schcter C-1 Classic - Emg 81/85 @ 18 Volts
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 POD XT Live
Music doesn't really do that to me. Angela Rippon off cash in the attic does though, I'd love to ride a motorbike into her face.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by mcw00t
Not the music as such, but the huge brainwashed following of bands such as MCR. The whole 'omg, mcr rawks gerard is so hawt and i luff him' kids like that deserve to be eaten

+1
That's what she said
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Uh-huh *nods*.