riiiiiight
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
I only watched for a minute, and now it's lost forever.
The thread titel is incorrect. it is stupid, it is not funny(at least, it's not up to 1 minute in).
I just read 'funny clips of me and my cuz' then closed it
I hate lame **** like that
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
OP: we all know that the person in the video is you. You don't have to pretend otherwise.

No, it's not funny.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Super boring.. It's probably you that made it, cant see another reason you'd post it..
I just saw the words ''Goofin off'' in the description, and closed it. Plus the music was too flamboyant.

/spoilsport.
lol i no, some guy spammed it in WoW, so i checked it out, turns out it was crap, and i forgot to add the "or" in between stupid funny, now it makes me look bad lol
Quote by Richardt
lol i no, some guy spammed it in WoW, so i checked it out, turns out it was crap, and i forgot to add the "or" in between stupid funny, now it makes me look bad lol

So why didn't you edit your post before the horde of unrepentant negative posts?

Anyway, I actually watched it, and indeed. It sucked.
lol, i realized the title was wrong after i was gettin hate answers towards me that i wasnt expecting =\