So i just got a new razr phone, and i know you can hook it up to a comp and put music and ****e on it. Do you need a special usb cable to do it? or will anyone work? because i have one that fits but it doesnt work. It recognizes the phone but it wont install it. Help!
Once I was crawling on a spider's face, and then i bit it.

Quote by Mudmen190
Kickass. Find some other people and have box-wars...And box-aftermath...And box-victory-feast....Even....Bocksecks?
You dont need software you can do it without it

Just go to my computer and check the drives, and look for connected devices, it should read it
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
You dont need software you can do it without it

Just go to my computer and check the drives, and look for connected devices, it should read it

yep. not there.

Quote by Mudmen190
Kickass. Find some other people and have box-wars...And box-aftermath...And box-victory-feast....Even....Bocksecks?
Quote by .smudged.
the razr is a huge gimmick

I just read the second quote in your sig.

Yeah I take it you have the correct cables and stuff?
go to tools>usb connect

it will be something like that
otherwise it won't be recognized
well i have a cable, that fits in the razr and the comp. oh and the razr was free with the plan so why not?

Quote by Mudmen190
I'm sure I had to install the software for my Razr (V3i if it helps). Once it is installed though you can connect it with any cable that fits.

My cable for my small digital camera fits my phone, so the cable is usually just left in the PC.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
anyone know where i can get this software?

Quote by Mudmen190