i just got a a Vox Valvetronix, adn it has 11 different preset amps, gets cleaner, gradually to heavy distortion, my previous amp didnt have overdrive so i got a pedal, now im not sure if i rlly need the pedal, should i trade it in or sell it?
Sell the pedal, the Valvetronics has built in effects if I'm not mistaken.. so just sell it for some extra cash.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
sell it. and u can get watever model to be heavily distorted on that amp...just use the gain amp. I dont kno if it would sound good, but u can try.
depends, if it's a good overdrive it may be worth holding on to once you get an all-tube amp. what pedal is it?
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
its a Boss Ds-1, but im not really sure how to rlly customize my distortion sound with my amp to make it sound similar to what my pedal could make.
well modelers don't take well to pedals but try it and see how you like it. head on over to GC+B and ask about modding a DS-1 (or use the search bar). the DS-1 is an ok pedal, but it can be modified to be a great pedal
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
kk, thx for the advice, i still have to play around wiht my amp, not sure completely how everything works.