Page 1 of 2
Let us discuss the almighty educational show that is MYTHBUSTERS! Cast, Experiments, Stories, etc.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Great show
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Indeed a great show. very educational. and an added bonus that kari byron is so ****ing hot
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Oh man, I love it so much. I watch it on the Discovery Channel whenever I catch it, which is quite often.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
whats everyones favorite episode? i really like the ultimate mythbuster showdown one
gone." - J.Lansdowne
i agree with miss Daisy above.

Mythbusters is the sex. And it also helps to educate and entertain at the same time, which basically means its awesome.

Education and entertainment ftw!
Awesome Show!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Slinov
i agree with miss Daisy above.

Mythbusters is the sex. And it also helps to educate and entertain at the same time, which basically means its awesome.

Education and entertainment ftw!

I saw the shark special thingy not so long ago(dunno how old it is), and that was pretty cool.
Quote by GD_GC
Indeed a great show. very educational. and an added bonus that kari byron is so ****ing hot

+1
but the reruns get a bit boring.... any new episodes are awesome though!
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5
The show rocks my socks off.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Quote by GD_GC
whats everyones favorite episode? i really like the ultimate mythbuster showdown one

I liked the one when they put two dead pigs in a car to see if you could remove the smell of a corpse. So disgusting, but funny.

-Matthew Arnold

yea the pig one was great
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Quote by MightyAl
I saw the shark special thingy not so long ago(dunno how old it is), and that was pretty cool.

ah I saw that one, about the movie Jaws and stuff right?

and they started blowing up explosive barrels and stuff
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I liked the one when they put two dead pigs in a car to see if you could remove the smell of a corpse. So disgusting, but funny.

thats an awesome one.

I think that one of the best is when they try to see if an american civil war bullet, could have carried sperm from a soldiers nut (shot off) and into a womans womb and impregnate her.

turns out it could have happened, but she would have bled to death
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
ah I saw that one, about the movie Jaws and stuff right?

and they started blowing up explosive barrels and stuff

Yea. And using the tank to drag the boat around/submerge the barrels.
It would be an awesome job to have - imagine actually getting PAID to do that...
i love the show. The one where they decimate the cement truck is awesome. pretty much all of em are cool to watch, but that is my absolute favorite. This show an Dirty jobs are my 2 favorite shows.
Quote by qotsa1998
i love the show. The one where they decimate the cement truck is awesome. pretty much all of em are cool to watch, but that is my absolute favorite. This show an Dirty jobs are my 2 favorite shows.

dirty jobs is cool too.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by MightyAl
Yea. And using the tank to drag the boat around/submerge the barrels.
It would be an awesome job to have - imagine actually getting PAID to do that...

Yeah, getting paid to blow stuff up. Does it get any better?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
You know, as much as I find Mythbusters entertaining, I have a big problem with the show. The majority of their experiments can't actually be considered conclusive at all. They just leave waaaaay too many variables unanswered to make any definitive answer.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
You know, as much as I find Mythbusters entertaining, I have a big problem with the show. The majority of their experiments can't actually be considered conclusive at all. They just leave waaaaay too many variables unanswered to make any definitive answer.

When you watch the behind the scenes episodes you see they actually put a lot more work and effort into the experiments, they just don't make it into the show.

-Matthew Arnold

Me and my little brother watch it alot, he's 10 but I reckon he fancies Kari, which means he has excellent taste for a ten year old.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
When you watch the behind the scenes episodes you see they actually put a lot more work and effort into the experiments, they just don't make it into the show.

Where can I find these behind the scenes episodes? Or are you just talking about the ones where they go back to other experiments and try other stuff with em?
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Its not that great of a job at times though is it.

They spend days and days planning and building things. Some of the rigs they build take hundreds of hours of work for about 2 minutes of experiment.

They are good at what they do, thats for sure.
Quote by musicianamedave
Where can I find these behind the scenes episodes? Or are you just talking about the ones where they go back to other experiments and try other stuff with em?

I'm not sure, I know I've seen episodes about what goes on behind the scenes, but I can't remember when. Or I might be making the memory up, but I'm fairly certain I have and it wasn't Myths Revisited.

-Matthew Arnold

Adam= my hero.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."

I've damn near lived by that since I first heard it on that episode.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I'm not sure, I know I've seen episodes about what goes on behind the scenes, but I can't remember when. Or I might be making the memory up, but I'm fairly certain I have and it wasn't Myths Revisited.

Hmm, I'll have to look it up.

...on a related note:
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Slinov

thats an awesome one.

I think that one of the best is when they try to see if an american civil war bullet, could have carried sperm from a soldiers nut (shot off) and into a womans womb and impregnate her.

turns out it could have happened, but she would have bled to death

I haven't seen that one. The last episode that I saw (The super hero myths) was a bit...I don't know the word. A bit too much
"super-hero costume dressing" for my taste lol. It was a great episode anyway. Jamie hit his face

The ultimate mythbuster showdown was pretty great too.

EDIT: Adam said he wanted to prove evolution on the show.
It was so sick when they blew up that cement truck. It sounded insane!
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
my favorite episode is the one where they experiment the going underwater to avoid bullets that one was awesome
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Mythbusters is an awesome show. I think EVERY episode is great . Anyone see the one where they where testing the Water Droplet Tourture thing? And Kari started crying?
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Kari is gorgeous. And the one today with the washing machine was pretty cool, Buster got his ass kicked. I love how even if a myth is busted from the outset, they push on for the sake of blowing sh*t up.
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!
Quote by that_1_dude24

Great show.

I love the show. Kari's hot and smart, Adam and Tory provide excellent humor, and Jamie and Grant really round it off. The cast goes hand in hand. I just wish Discovery Canada showed the newer episodes.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Quote by Ikilledkenny

I love the show. Kari's hot and smart, Adam and Tory provide excellent humor, and Jamie and Grant really round it off. The cast goes hand in hand. I just wish Discovery Canada showed the newer episodes.

My friend watches mythbusters just to see kari.
I miss Scotty a lot.

I loved her personality, and she wasn't bad to look at, even though I always liked Kari's looks better *cough*redhead*cough*.

And I'm not sure what my favorite episode was. They're all really awesome. I'm never disappointed.

The myth about removing concrete from a concrete truck with dynamite was awesome. The explosion at the end is awesome.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I like the one were they were testing the spy myths like climbing air ducts and trying to get through the security systems.
Page 1 of 2