Page 1 of 3
my dad sucks
for some reason, unknown to me or any intelligent person, my dad has made a curfew for me at 9 p.m.

ok, so who the hell has a curfew at 9 p.m.? do i live in a freakin asylum or does anyone else agree that 9 p.m. is a ridiculous curfew for a senior in high school?

i'm not really "bad kid". i don't go out to drink or smoke or party or anything like that. i just want to go see a damn movie with some friends. wtf?!?

sorry, but i just had to have a rant. anyone else have any similar stories?
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Last edited by scarfacesuit at Sep 9, 2007,
so does that mean you're adopted?
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

thats pretty rediculous, especially if you're a senior in high school.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by irongoat666

I initially thought 'red-headed stepchild'.
Solution: Kill him.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
Senior in high school? How old does that make you then? That is a bit early to be honest though.
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
that happens to me all the time....
i go to a concert.
dad: when you going to be home?
me: i dont know. by 12
dad: how about you be home by 10

yea. it sucks...
Quote by irongoat666

I'm 18, which means no curfew. Show your dad that you are responsible and he might move it back. Come home at or before 9 and respect his rules.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
SERIOUSLY DUDE U LUCKY u dont know how lucky 9 o clock is i dont get to leave my house period thats what asylum is been like that since i moved here to the states in 95 and i a senior too psh just come home at 9 like a good boy and find something else to do
Dick+strings= owww
my curfew is gay im 16 and they still make me come home early. if i get home at like 10pm they get angy and start screaming and yea i have similar things to that. if i go watch a movie at like 7 my dad will be like WTF?!
Get rid of the word "faggot" from your post, TS, it's offensive and unnecessary

Just talk to him grown-up to grown-up. I had a 10pm school night curfew until I left sixth form: you'll just have to get used to it if he won't budge.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
i wish i was adopted. my dad is insane. my mom has no say in my life. basically if i ask my mom and she says it's ok, then i ask my dad and he's not cool with it, then i can't do it.

and if i ask him and he says it's ok, but my mom disapproves, i can still do it. he's like the adolf hitler of my house.
Needlenick wrote:

im 15 last time i checkedif i had money for a cab i could stay out as late as i want
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
Quote by scarfacesuit
i wish i was adopted. my dad is insane. my mom has no say in my life. basically if i ask my mom and she says it's ok, then i ask my dad and he's not cool with it, then i can't do it.

and if i ask him and he says it's ok, but my mom disapproves, i can still do it. he's like the adolf hitler of my house.

If your mum says it's OK, why do you then go and ask your dad?
Quote by Yakult
Get rid of the word "faggot" from your post, TS, it's offensive and unnecessary

Just talk to him grown-up to grown-up. I had a 10pm school night curfew until I left sixth form: you'll just have to get used to it if he won't budge.

that's the thing, my dad is so incredibly stubborn that you can't talk to him. he's even said before that "he's always right".

i would love to sit down with him and have a grown up conversation, but he's not mature enough to handle it. he'd end up yelling and god knows what else he'd do.
Needlenick wrote:

Quote by MightyAl
If your mum says it's OK, why do you then go and ask your dad?

because when he finds out, he'll yell at me for not asking him, and he'll yell at my mom for letting me.
he doesn't care about us, he just wants to have control over everything we do.
Needlenick wrote:

haven't had a curfew since i was a freshman in high school. my parents trusted me. best thing to do is follow the rules and ask for later after a little bit
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by scarfacesuit
because when he finds out, he'll yell at me for not asking him, and he'll yell at my mom for letting me.
he doesn't care about us, he just wants to have control over everything we do.

Hmm. TBH, I prefer the term 'unreasonable jerk' to faggot, but i think you may have a point.
Perhaps your best bet will be to make a nuisance of yourself after 9pm every night, so he'll want you out of the house.
Quote by fallingforever
haven't had a curfew since i was a freshman in high school. my parents trusted me. best thing to do is follow the rules and ask for later after a little bit

well, i have followed the rules all through my high school life, and at this point i'm getting ready to tell my dad to stuff it and get home when i want.
of course, then common sense kicks in and i realize he'll kick me out if i don't follow his rules, so i don't have a whole lot of options besides sitting it out and not enjoying my teen years at all.
Needlenick wrote:

im almost 18 in a few months, so then curfew is no issue for me. and besides i dont leave my house any later than 8. cuz im a lazy bastard and proud of it.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
man u guys arguing that ur parents let u out of the house at least u get to leave ur house...ingrates
Dick+strings= owww
man, just sneak out and sneak in, it easy, and after he catches you a few times then you can just walk out and do whatever, thats what i do
for the people who say/think when they turn 18 that they wont have a curfew when they are 18 then unless you move out your parents will probably give you a curfew cause it is their house
Quote by rasveer
man u guys arguing that ur parents let u out of the house at least u get to leave ur house...ingrates

What do you mean man? how come you can't leave your house?
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by jimmy8778
for the people who say/think when they turn 18 that they wont have a curfew when they are 18 then unless you move out your parents will probably give you a curfew cause it is their house

Mine didn't. The only thing they really wanted to know from me was if I'd be home for dinner or not.
But maybe I just got lucky when I had parents :P
Quote by scarfacesuit
my dad sucks
for some reason, unknown to me or any intelligent person, my dad has made a curfew for me at 9 p.m.

ok, so who the hell has a curfew at 9 p.m.? do i live in a freakin asylum or does anyone else agree that 9 p.m. is a ridiculous curfew for a senior in high school?

i'm not really "bad kid". i don't go out to drink or smoke or party or anything like that. i just want to go see a damn movie with some friends. wtf?!?

sorry, but i just had to have a rant. anyone else have any similar stories?

It's the fact that there are other "bad kids" out there that I think your Dad will be worried about. Nine O'Clock is a bit harsh but he's just worried. I seriously don't think he's doing it just to piss you off, but he might which would be pretty funny.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by rasveer

I know I'm going to regret asking, but why aren't you allowed to leave the house?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
been like that forever just cant leave and if i try to sneak out its impossible theres like 5 other people in this house and if i leave someone always knows and the info gets to them and then im in deep **** they dont care if i got a life outside my house cuzz frankly they dont give a crap they think if i go out i get drunk get a girl pregnent while doing drugs and crap i know they looking out for me but all im saying is the people complaining about a 9 or 10 curfew they dont know how lucky they are at least they have something
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by Yakult
I know I'm going to regret asking, but why aren't you allowed to leave the house?

haha dont worry i explain this to my friends all the time its differnt for people my friend assumes that just because hes able to do what he want so can i but thats not it and i aint a bad kid either i never got into a fight or get into trouble at school basically my life is doing school work and guitar...atleast i got guitar
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by Steve The Plank
Here's what you do:
Stay out till as long as you want. You're not going to magically die if you're not home at that time. If you keep doing that, your parents will eventually give up and stop creating BS 'rules'.
DON'T DO THIS!!!!!!unless you want an earlier curfew.

Show your dad you respect his rules and he will move it back
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Steve The Plank
Oh noes... Earlier curfew. lol.
Or he won't be able to leave the house at all
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Steve The Plank
No, it's just a rule set by parents to let the children know that they own them and have control over their lives.

They should form a funkcore band imho, and be really non-conformist.
Quote by Steve The Plank
No, it's just a rule set by parents to let the children know that they own them and have control over their lives.

I'd rather have my parents control my life than the government.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Page 1 of 3