Well, Yesterday my friend Luke took me to Rock The Universe at Universal Studios. It was a good concert. Relient K was the headlining act . Relient K's vocalist asked after several songs "So , What did you guys think of Toby Mac"(he play before Relient K), My friend Luke shouted out "Better Than You!" Anyway I found that funny.I completely agree with him, Relient K is too whiny and commercial.
Last edited by Sweeps™ at Sep 9, 2007,
Quote by Sweeps™
Well, Yesterday my friend Luke took me to Rock The Universe at Universal Studios. It was a good concert. Relient K was the headlining act . Relient K's vocalist asked after several "So , What did you guys think of Toby Mac"(he play before Relient K), My friend Luke shouted out "Better Than You!" Anyway I found that funny.I completely agree with him, Relient K is too whiny and commercial.

Tell your friend to get some real wit
Quote by Sweeps™
Well, Yesterday my friend Luke took me to Rock The Universe at Universal Studios. It was a good concert. Relient K was the headlining act . Relient K's vocalist asked after several songs "So , What did you guys think of Toby Mac"(he play before Relient K), My friend Luke shouted out "Better Than You!" Anyway I found that funny.I completely agree with him, Relient K is too whiny and commercial.
I was there too. Releint K was very good so stfu. It made me feel like I was in 8th grade again, back when they were all I listened too

Edit: Did you see Skillet? They were surpirsingly good, I don't normally listen to thier style of music
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Sep 9, 2007,
Toby Mac is a gorram leg end. love his stuff. never heard the other guy though
Vintage VRS100 Custom 24
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Harley Benton HBR7-450FRBK (7 string)
Tanglewood Nevada FST 36
Hughes & Kettner ATS MKII
Vox Tonelab SE
Sennheiser E285 S
Danelectro free Speech Talk Box
Quote by Twist of fate
^....what?

I dont know either of the 2 people performing
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Reported.

You're a douche.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████