well, the ac adapter for my craptop broke, the battery died.. I'm not going to be coming on until I get a new one. I'll see you all in a few weeks, unless I decide to hike over to the library and use the internet there.. I mean here, since I'm on a crap library computer..

see you guys

*Waves good bye*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I am getting a new adapter... dell takes forever to ship, and pretty much every universal adapter (that doesn't cost $150) doesn't charge the battery.

I don't know how I'm going to survive without the internet. I might actually pick up a real book.
I'm going to miss that frog..
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Come back with plenty of cappuccinos
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Laters!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Say hello to Lotta for me. Say "Lotta, jag maste beratta en sak. Jag gillar dig, hjalp mig ut ur garderoben Lotta."
Don't be gone too long Your one of our mature memebers.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
I am making your profile my Homepage, in your honor:

Last edited by Metal claw at Sep 9, 2007,
^ thank you kindly, stranger.

my battery died right when I was still logged on. completely ridiculous. well, my shiny new AC adapter (with all the same faults) was hand delivered to me today. I took a victory sip of tap water.
Quote by MakinLattes
well, the ac adapter for my craptop broke, the battery died.. I'm not going to be coming on until I get a new one. I'll see you all in a few weeks, unless I decide to hike over to the library and use the internet there.. I mean here, since I'm on a crap library computer..

see you guys

This is your way of letting us know you're committing suicide, isn't it?

Be honest.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
bye

Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Break out the champagne everybody!

Just kidding
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!