okay so this is my gun

and a OPSGEAR 1 x 42 Picatinny Base Red Dot Sight scope.

How the hell do I get it on >.<

thanks.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
To a point. you should have just gotten a dot sight. much easier to quickly aim with, and you dont have to screw over your perefrial vision.

But, it looks like that gun has a weaver rail (raised secion extending forward from the sight that comes on it). Just put it on that, most sights are made to sit on them. You might need to take off the secondary part of your original sight though, it looks like it'd be in the way.

It'd help if you could link / post a picture of the sight.
Quote by Last Breath
To a point. you should have just gotten a dot sight. much easier to quickly aim with, and you dont have to screw over your perefrial vision.

But, it looks like that gun has a weaver rail (raised secion extending forward from the sight that comes on it). Just put it on that, most sights are made to sit on them. You might need to take off the secondary part of your original sight though, it looks like it'd be in the way.

It'd help if you could link / post a picture of the sight.

what extended sight are you talking about?
i dont think my gun has one tho
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Well, I'm trying to find a free, non register imaging sight to upload a picture with a circle around it for ya, But Its not that hard to see, so I'll just try to describe it.

You know the sight on your gun? if you look at the back peice (peice towards your face when you hold the gun correctly) And then put your fingure infront of it, you're touching the weaver rail.

Normal sights have clamps on the bottom, or around them somewhere to "clamp" to this weaver rail, into the ridge below them. I'm sure you understand how if you now get what the weaver rail is.

the quesiton is, does your spiffy new scope have a bottom clamp to attach to this weaver rail?
The lended guns given out by Paintball companies dropp slightly over a long distance, so you gotta aim higher than you want to hit a target. That was 4 years ago.
okay, yes it does have a weaver rail. no, it doesnt have a clamp, it has screws that can fit onto the weaver. but the only spot it fits ( the hopper is in the way -.-' ) is on the farthest weaver to the back and then the loader thingy hits it because it can only go half way -.-'''
Its going to make your gun look dumb, but you can always try to find/ make some one or 2 inch hopper extenders. otherwise you're going to have to figure out if you're guns normal little sights can come off.

not sure what you mean by loader thingy? The bolt of the gun? I've never actually seen a spectre before.

If its the bolt cocking thing you're talking about theonly option is to buy a diffrent size bolt. Not sure if thats what you're actually talking about though.

If it was life or death you could always just mount it at an angle on the weaver rail, so that only one set of screws was really securly tight into the rail. Then just duct tape/gaffa tape the other side.
=(
I thought there was an IMPORTANT question. What is that crap, a Spyder? Man...

Some sights need a sight rail...looks like you have don't have one...maybe you need to buy...

...real guns don't have sight rails...
I shouldnt have said it was a ''scope'' it's a red dot -.-'
^ I do not know what rail mounts are. Basically what I am looking for is to elevate the scope so it is out of the way of the bolt and hopper.
anything that will do that?
Quote by funkyfigure8
i have that gun
you have to sand the cocking pin down so it will fit but its a bitch

SAND IT DOWN?!
Maybe the problem is that you have a weaver base on your gun and a picatinny rail system on your scope? I'm not sure if those would work together.
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep