one of my best friends ran away last friday, and no one has heard from him since.

i don't know where he went or why he left in the first place. his mom has his cell phone, because he left it at home when he left. this leads me to believe he doesn't want to be found by anyone.

i'm in a band with this guy, and we have a gig coming up, (which i'll probably have to cancel at this point) so i figured he would call me or at least show some consideration to his band mates, even if he wasn't one of my best friends.

right now i'm torn between being worried and being completely pissed off. if he's ok and he comes back soon, then i'm going to beat the **** out of him if he doesn't have a good story. but also, i'm just worried that he's been hit by a car or something (since he doesn't have his license, he'll be walking).

i have no idea what to do... i feel like doing something would be so much better than just sitting here hoping he'll call or something.
anyone have any idea of something i could do that would help besides calling everyone who knows him? anyone have similar stories? if so, what did you do?
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
you are dealing with and individual. Pray for his health, and hope he finds what hes looking for.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
Quote by vampwizzard
you are dealing with and individual. Pray for his health, and hope he finds what hes looking for.

Your avatar scares me

If thats you I hope I never run into you on the street
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
chill out man. he'll most likely be fine. how old is he? if he's not over 21 he'll be back soon
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Here's some advice, learn to deal with your problems with words, rather than violence, you ****ing pig. If I had friends like you, I'd probably run away too.
just hope hes ok.... so that when he comes back you can whoop his ass...

and also for that lovin your friends crap
Go to some places where he normally goes to... And check with all the other friends of his see if they have seen him around.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by revolutionplz
Here's some advice, learn to deal with your problems with words, rather than violence, you ****ing pig. If I had friends like you, I'd probably run away too.

Someone needs to chill..
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
Someone needs to chill..

Yea, like the OP. Some poor kid is going through some serious issues and all he can think about is his gig and kicking his 'friends' ass.
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
Someone needs to chill..

Yeah, someone does.

The kind of people who would beat up their own friends.
Quote by revolutionplz
Yeah, someone does.

The kind of people who would beat up their own friends.

Quote by NorseGodofRock
Yea, like the OP. Some poor kid is going through some serious issues and all he can think about is his gig and kicking his 'friends' ass.

He said he was worried about him at the same time, and he has every right to be pissed at a bandmate who walks out on him, however I do agree you should just worry about where he is and if he is safe for now
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by scarfacesuit
one of my best friends ran away last friday, and no one has heard from him since.

i don't know where he went or why he left in the first place. his mom has his cell phone, because he left it at home when he left. this leads me to believe he doesn't want to be found by anyone.

i'm in a band with this guy, and we have a gig coming up, (which i'll probably have to cancel at this point) so i figured he would call me or at least show some consideration to his band mates, even if he wasn't one of my best friends.

right now i'm torn between being worried and being completely pissed off. if he's ok and he comes back soon, then i'm going to beat the **** out of him if he doesn't have a good story. but also, i'm just worried that he's been hit by a car or something (since he doesn't have his license, he'll be walking).

i have no idea what to do... i feel like doing something would be so much better than just sitting here hoping he'll call or something.
anyone have any idea of something i could do that would help besides calling everyone who knows him? anyone have similar stories? if so, what did you do?

k?

I don't know what I'd do in your situation...probably just hope for the best. If you don't know where he'd be, you can't do a thing...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by revolutionplz

jesus man wtf? frickin hippy! god i know never want to be the guy playin guitar at one of your circles!!!!! id kill my friend if he ran away from everyone and didnt consider anyone...and a gig for that matter....lol...but seriously...anyways back on topic...
did he hint that anything was going to happen? but if not then as previously stated look for him at where he usually hangs out and in the woods if any near by lol
Ibanez ART300 HOLY JESUS TOTALLY FUCKING METAL
'87 warlock (in progress)
yahmaha noname w/ a floyd rose
takamine g-series acoustic!!!
orange crush 10
vox ad15vt
line 6 Pod
Boss metalzone
Boss super overdrive
Dude, get out there and find your friend. Hope that he is ok and give him a slap when you find him.

And Revolutionplz, calm the hell down. He didn't say he was going to beat him up for no reason. He clearly said he'd only do it if his friend had a terrible story to tell....and even then he was probably just joking.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
He doesnt have his liscence so he's probably not even 16 yet. He'll come crawling back
He'll come back soon.
He needs time to clear his head and sort things out emotionally.
We all do, we all treat our anger and dispear with the world differently. Some people get angry and beat the crap out of things, some bottle it up and lose it by having nervious breakdowns, some harm themselfs and some run away from home to escape that "Social Routine" of wake-up, eat, school/work, sleep, repeate or to stop the emotional pain of parental divorce, bullying, lonelyness, splitting up or losing a loved-one etc etc.
Whatever the problem, you should'nt be pissed off with him, thats selfish. He has problems, you got to understand that and accept it and help him, not as a friend but as a human being.
I know whats it's like, i have felt like running from home so many times because of my problems but i know i wont survive 2 minutes because i'll miss my dad.
Quote by x/taluha
they;ll find him within 72 hours
i ran away once...twice

60% of the time, it works every time
DOOD WHO??? JUSTIN? or GORDON? =( that really sucks dood i hope you figure something out
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
You should be more concerned about your friend's health than your gig. We are talking about a person here.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
What the hell? I'm not worked up...

I'm just saying that violence, especially against your own friend is incredibly savage.

I'm actually not an asshole ... I'm a really nice person, guess that doesn't come off very well on the interwebs.
Quote by revolutionplz
What the hell? I'm not worked up...

I'm just saying that violence, especially against your own friend is incredibly savage.

I'm actually not an asshole ... I'm a really nice person, guess that doesn't come off very well on the interwebs.

It was just your first post, seemed a bit harsh

When TS looked like he was pissed off at his friend because he was actually really worried about him

And you come across as a nice person
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_

Ninja of the Ninja Club
guys i think the whole gig thing is just a side issue, i know scarfacesuit in real life he wouldnt just beat the **** out of his friend for running away like that w/o a good reason but more for doing something so stupid, i hope he comes back or you find something out
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I ran away many times once I forgot my shoes and had to come back because the road doesn't feel good in the summer barefoot.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I also kinda thought this was about the comic book I was a bit disappointed I'm going to hell.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
i'm mad because he's done this before, and last time he was at a mcdonald's getting free food from people who felt sorry for him.
he doesn't have a great home life, but it's livable. his mom is not really that bad. she has her bitchy moments, but that's with every parent. he needs to learn how to be more responsible and less selfish, because you have to be pretty selfish to run away when you have so many people left wondering what the hell happened and why.

and for anyone who's saying i don't care, why the **** do you think i made a thread about it on here if i didn't care? i obviously don't know who else to turn to and have no idea what to do. do you really think i want to randomly post a thread on here and just wait to be flamed?

if you actually read my first post, you would have noted that i said "i'm not an agressive person". i don't beat up my friends at all, nor am i a violent person. if he comes back and it turned out he was at a mcdonald's again, then i'll be pissed. i may not punch him in the face, but i'll sure as hell let him know how pissed off i am.

and thanks to anyone who has actually provided helpful suggestions. i'll keep them in mind.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
he should come back soon when he gets bored/lonely/cold/scared. hope he's ok x
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.