Hey team, i'm just powering through my scales and i've been gettin really frusterated with my High D-major scale starting on my A string 17th Fret. Try as i might i can't get a good clean tone. Can you help me out... somehow? Thanks
Duerk.
Are you talking about your Hellraiser? Because I think it has high-output humbuckers and those pickups have a natural high gain sound. If it's the Strat than It's probably your boggie.
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Press really hard. And if that doesn't work, your fingers are too fat. Making yourself throw up helps. jk, jk.

But does the problem continue as you go up the neck? If so, then you just need to readjust and press harder.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
switch to the neck pickup
or you could turn down the treble on your amp and raise the mids
get a whammy and play it on the seventh fret
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
yeah, its on my hellraiser, but i'm using the middle setting for my pups and on my amp i've got it set for a clean setting. But its the higher notes, on my E string looking at the 18-21st frets