i bought a pair of zeppelin strap locks 2day and wen i was putting them in, one of them ran out of thread and is halfway in. its stuck ther and i cant get it out. has this happened to anyone or does anyone know wat to do?
I bought some zeppelins and they didn't work for me, I bought 2 and wanted to use just one strap but one didnt fit into the other, so i returned them. I actually hated them. Try to find some Shallers instead.

That happened to me And i just used pliers to pull it out.
only one of them is stuck, and i rly like the other one, so i wanna get this screw out get a new screw and redo it, so does anyone know how to do that?
I have Zeppellinn straplocks, work fine for me. It seems with every straplock system something happens, the same thing happend to my friend with Dunlop locks. If u fix the problem they work great.
you need to make sure u have the correct size screw driver and really use ur strength to remove that screw.

if it's out enough, and or stripped, u can twist the screw out with pliers.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
You probably didn't make the hole in the guitar bigger. Get a more appropriately sized screwdriver, and if you can get that sucker out, then get a drill bit that's slightly larger (i mean half a millimetre larger ) and twist it around to get a few shavings out and redo the screw
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM