Anyone else really bad with learning languages?

I can get 90's and make sense of most other classes but I hit a wall with Spanish class and barely get by with a C or a B.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I do very well with languages but I do know people in the same situation as yourself.
It helps a lot if you speak two languages to begin with.
And, like Dirge Humani said, age is a factor.
If you learn to speak other languages at a younger age it is much easier to learn them opposed to learning them when you're older.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
i have the same problem. i think its just that you have to apply yourself more to that class.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
i'm horrible at french, grade 6 i was ok. grade 7 and 8 didn't pass. grade 9 passed and now i have no more french so i'm happy as hell
Hola chico, mayamo Eric. Como estas? I'm taking Spanish too. What are you having trouble with?
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
Quote by jaggerbush320
Hola chico, mayamo Eric. Como estas? I'm taking Spanish too. What are you having trouble with?

me llamo not mayamo.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I wud love to learn another language, but i have a very short attention span. I was aweful at french and German so when i got the chance to ditch them at the end of Year 9 i gladly chose to do no languages. Apart from English. Which is piss-easy.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Age has lots to do with it, how old are you?

Already in highschool SPanish 11, so yeah i'm pretty old when it comes to learning this.

I would drop the class cause it's not required but i'm being told it's necessary to go into a better college and i've already started the class.

As for what I have problems in it's a lot of the adjectives and conjugations...i'm bad with these in English so I pretty much screw up in Spanish class.

Oh well I asked the teacher to list some stuff to study and i'm reviewing that tonight. Hopefully it'll help.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Tu no estupido. Languages can be harder for some people to learn then others. It also depends on the language you are taking. Spanish is pretty easy for me but I don't think I could ever learn something like Dutch or German.
I have to take french this year (Best I can do is count to ten in french. I am not joking. Like, I'm serious, I dont even know what "eleven" in french is.), but I'm switching to Mandarin next year (It's my 2nd language).
Lol.
WE just learned about this in Psychology.
There are things called critical periods. Some theory stated something around the lines of, "If you don't learn a language by the time you hit puberty, you won't be able to learn it."
So that's why you're having trouble. lol I mean, I'm probably way off because we didn't study it, it was just something quickly mentioned, but I'm guessing that's why.
if i had i wouldnt be here typing in english ¬¬

for me its really really easy to learn other languages, on my way to italian right now =D
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
I love languages!

I take Latin myself, so I don't really "speak" two. I do know a decent variety of words in other languages though from my Latin studies. I also goof around with Rosetta Stone too and whatnot.
Yeah, I have a lot of trouble with Spanish
But that could be because my teacher last year sucked
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile