I am looking to buy a new amp. Right now i have a Marshall MG10 and im looking to buy something around 200-250. Right now I think i might get the Crate V8 Palomino but im just wondering what you guys think i should do. I play all types of classic rock and some other stuff like RHCP and some blues and Matallica. What do you think i should do? Right now i have a Epi Les Paul 100 and might be getting a Standard Mex Strat sooner or later.

Thanks.
To be perfectly honest for most classic rock, the Epiphone Valve Junior will work wonders. At some later point you can put a good OD in front of it and get some higher gain modern tones (which would suit the Metallica end of the deal quite well).
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
that amp will definately work with a Tubescreamer or a Zakk Wylde OD. A Pickup change on the Les Paul would make things alot better. A Strat is almost needed for doing RHCP.
I just got a Peavey Valveking Royal 8, and I'm in love with it. I play classic rock and it gets a good tone for it. It's even better with an OD pedal to get a harder sound. It's selling for about 200$ I think.