Yup, its getting to be that time again. I normally wear sandals as often as I can, I've never been one for shoes, my feet never really feel all that comfortable, and in a certain way I feel 'trapped'.

But living in Minnesota has its cons, and its getting rather cold rather quick here, so I need to get me some new kicks for the upcoming season. I don't really know what to go for, but don't reccomend me anything like a Chuck Taylor or anything, I've never been real into those. I typically order my shoes through Amazon.com, and I need a size 14.

So, reccomendations? I typically like some odd/different things.
Last edited by WyldeGibsonPlyr at Sep 9, 2007,
Is this like your 5th thread tonight?

Buy some fluffy slippers, FTW
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Diesel knockoffs FTW?
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
basketball shoes.

shaq's FTW!
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?

clark's wallabees.

kind of expensive, but probably the most baller shoe ever
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
Quote by Zoso92
shoes who wears shoes? hobbits feet are the way to go!

Not all of us have disfigured and out-of-proportion bodies, unfortunately
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by WyldeGibsonPlyr
Yup, its getting to be that time again. I normally wear sandals as often as I can, I've never been one for shoes, my feet never really feel all that comfortable, and in a certain way I feel 'trapped'.

But living in Minnesota has its cons, and its getting rather cold rather quick here, so I need to get me some new kicks for the upcoming season. I don't really no what to go for, but don't reccomend me anything like a Chuck Taylor or anything, I've never been real into those. I typically order my shoes through Amazon.com, and I need a size 14.

So, reccomendations? I typically like some odd/different things.

8===============D
get adidas sambas. best shoes ever. they're so comfy and light that it's like not wearing shoes at all.
Nike oncore's there really comfortable and there is a neaon yellow and blue pair
Gear:
Epi les paul custom white
Fender hot rod deluxe
Jimi Hendrix wah
EHX big muff pi
Boss DS-1
Monster cables
get some Asics, so damn comfortable, but get the casual ones, not the runnin, those are mesh and get cold as balls
Ipath usually has some unique shoes.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah

Is there some correlation between minnesotans and big shoe sizes? I wear 13's...
Just look for some champions, great shoes imo.
get some cheap skater shoes from walmart.
their so damn comfortable and warm.
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
My shoes are as follows:

They are a lovely combination of comfortable and awesome.
Quote by funkbass369
Ipath usually has some unique shoes.

I love Ipath they have some of the most comfortable and awesome looking shoes ever.