Page 1 of 3
for no reason? I hate Chevelle and Motion City Sound Track and I really have no idea why. I listen to similar bands and like them but their's just something about these two bands that I can't quite put my finger on. Do you hate any bands and not know why?
panic! at the disco. they got popular even though everyone knows they suck and will never go anywhere....kinda like the pink spiders
NICKELBACK!

...but i have my reasons
Last edited by himynameisjay at Sep 9, 2007,
definitely fall out boy and bands similar to them...no talent whatsoever...theyre just in it for the money and IMO its not all about the money
Quote by Megalomaniac16
not really... i think they call that being shallow.

I think you may have misunderstood me. I don't like these bands and I don't know why. I didn't say "Hey, I'm going to hate these bands for no reason" because I'm not like that. I just don't enjoy listening to their music. That's all.

Oh, and to the Fall Out Boy does it for the fame thing, here are some lyrics from their song:

Strike us like matches, cause everyone deserves the flames
We only do it for the scars and stories, not the fame
At least everyone is trying, everyone is shining
Everyone deserves the flames but it's such a shame
Such a shame

Maybe you're right but their lyrics say otherwise. I don't really like them much anyways (and I have reasons).
Last edited by IcePh0enix at Sep 10, 2007,
Quote by IcePh0enix
I think you may have misunderstood me. I don't like these bands and I don't know why. I didn't say "Hey, I'm going to hate these bands for no reason" because I'm not like that. I just don't enjoy listening to their music. That's all.

Oh, and to the Fall Out Boy does it for the fame thing, here are some lyrics from their song:

Strike us like matches, cause everyone deserves the flames
We only do it for the scars and stories, not the fame
At least everyone is trying, everyone is shining
Everyone deserves the flames but it's such a shame
Such a shame

Maybe you're right but their lyrics say otherwise. I don't really like them much anyways (and I have reasons).
FOB's lyrics are really underrated IMO. I know alot of people will disagree with me
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Sep 10, 2007,
Quote by element4433
FOB's lyrics are really underrated IMO. I know alot of people will disagree with me

I agree. It's just the fact that they pick the most annoying songs on the cd to be singles and the fangirls that won't shut up that makes them so annoying. I actually have all of their cd's and if you listen to them in order you realise that Pete has actually become a much better song writer.
Limp Bizkit
Pink Floyd
Disturbed
A7X
AC/DC
Trivium
Most metalcore and mallore
Most grunge/alt/indie rock
Quote by slayer1516
Limp Bizkit
Pink Floyd
Disturbed
A7X
AC/DC
Trivium
Most metalcore and mallore
Most grunge/alt/indie rock

O.O.

How could you?
All alternative should burn in hell. Oh and Punk rock is horrible so is country. Green Day is the most poser band ever and to finish this off ill say that Crazy frog is for little kids and anyone over 11 who listens to them is a fag
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
I've only heard like 2 metal bands that I liked.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Mental-lica
All alternative should burn in hell. Oh and Punk rock is horrible so is country. Green Day is the most poser band ever and to finish this off ill say that Crazy frog is for little kids and anyone over 11 who listens to them is a fag

No. Just no.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by element4433

i agree. pete can actually write, so even if everyone thinks he cant play bass, hes in the band for a reason.....
seriously, find me a song that isnt full of hooks and sweet oneliners.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I love blink 182 and green day, and i hate that hardcord metal ****, and other bands like trivium, just **** man.
I think I might be the only non biased person in this thread. I like heavy metal and punk pop, but I only like good heavy metal and punk pop.
Quote by IcePh0enix
I think I might be the only non biased person in this thread. I like heavy metal and punk pop, but I only like good heavy metal and punk pop.
I'm not biased, I don't really like metal. If I hear a band I like then I listen to them, no matter what the genre.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I hate Metallica for no reason..
The only song i can listen to is MoP
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by IcePh0enix
for no reason? I hate Chevelle and Motion City Sound Track and I really have no idea why. I listen to similar bands and like them but their's just something about these two bands that I can't quite put my finger on. Do you hate any bands and not know why?

you hate Chevelle!?!
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
Quote by blackflag49
Same here...but no one's even mentioned any pop-punk bands in this thread..

Did you even read all the posts in this thread? Their are lots of posts about hating pop-punk bands in this thread.
Rascal Flatts (and i love country, theyre just annoying), the fray for singing the most overplayed/overrated song ever "over my head", and Dashboard Confessional
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
I hate Panic at the Disco and Fall out boy, for major popularity reasons. There concerned too much with appearancesz rather than music
Hinder and AC/DC. And Muse.
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
Last edited by Under_The_Oath at Sep 22, 2007,
I hate bands that claim to be rock but are actually pop with guitars, dressed in black, like avril lavigne, MCR sum41, simple plan E.T.C
SKITTLES
Quote by blackflag49
Where?

I don't see any, I just see pop-rock hate

Sure they have. Even you said you hate Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Sum41 etc.
Those bands are pop-punk and pop-rock (whichever you want to call them but they are both).

Edit for ^ above post: What defines rock anyways? And I also heard somewhere that MCR defines themself as violent pop. On their Myspace it says rock/metal. I don't think anybody knows what they are now .
Last edited by IcePh0enix at Sep 22, 2007,
i hate fall out boy,back street boys( they suck),operator please,nickleback,good charlotte.mental-lica nirvana and RATM dont suck butsome of there musics alternative
Page 1 of 3