Are their any songs that directly remind you of Fall upon hearing them? Specifically, Halloween.
>.< No Mifits or Balzac.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Vivaldi's "Autumn"

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Pre- Savior Sorrow Mushroomhead is kind of Halloweeny,,,,,,Type O's October Rust is very Autumn'y as well
Quote by Alix_D
Oi Va Voi, Manau, Sophie Solomon, Die Arzte, Gogol Bordello, Guano Apes & The Dixie Chicks.

Weird music.....but very catchy...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Why no Misfits? Misfits kick ass!

alright then, TS, since there's no Misfits allowed..

All Hallows EP- A.F.I.
Opeth...
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Why no Misfits? Misfits kick ass!

alright then, TS, since there's no Misfits allowed..

All Hallows EP- A.F.I.

I know, but in every thread I bought up bout' this, I got owned..
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Manic Street Preachers - Autumnsong

Speaks for itself really...
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK