Alright so my homework for music theory class was to make a couple of these transistions. However we couldn't use enharmonics. For example...

EbM > cm
cm > CM
CM > am
am > AM
AM > f#m (You can't put gbm)
f#m > F# major

anyways, I started working and I got to this

AbM > abm
abm > CbM
CbM > cbm
cbm > ??? (EbbM) ?

What do I put? If I could I'd just put DM, but since I'm in a flat key (Cb) do I have to put E double flat as it's relative major?
Sounds right to me.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.