Does anybody remember playing this game when they were little? I do, those were very fun times. I was head of the Avril Lavigne Guild.
I used to play that game all the time, I had just gotten the secret lab map when I posted a yo mama joke in the forums and my account got frozen, this was about the 3rd time I got a frozen account so I just gave up.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Yes! I was a member for 2 years. I also had dial-up during membership. That kinda sucked since every page took a minute to load not to mention the games which took 10 minutes to load.

But seriously, the site is genius. It's the perfect child-friendly site.
i did. but i quit because i couldnt figure out how to get a pirate paintbrush. i still dont know actually. i should look that up some day when im really bored.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Iamafunguy
Does anybody remember playing this game when they were little? I do, those were very fun times. I was head of the Avril Lavigne Guild.

Was head of the Green Day group =D

I had a pretty good account. 230 something avatars, 5mil neopoints, mutant krawk, and a royal drake.

I just had to hack that one game and get myself frozen.

On the other hand, I'm happy because I got a life after I got frozen (half way through 6th grade)
the new layout for neopets just sucks right now. they cant afford to keep the site running so they pack the screen with ads
Quote by andrew.tran
the new layout for neopets just sucks right now. they cant afford to keep the site running so they pack the screen with ads

LOL, really?

I used to play this between the ages of 12- 14. I wasn't like OMG WTF NEO PETZ, I was new to the internet and wanted a "free" game. I always sort of went off it for a bit though, and forgot my pass etc and never REALLY got anywhere, apart from one time because my girlfriend played it when she was younger, by chance. I think she was pretty "into" it, I guess I was too old to be around people who caught the bug... :/

I don't really remember anyone else playing it, it's just something I remember.

Is it in some sort of financial trouble?

I guess I'm too old for it now being 18 and all, but good memories. Shame I couldn't combine the 5 or so accounts I had to make over the years.
Last edited by Jackolas at Sep 10, 2007,
I used to love that game... but it totally sucked away my childhood.

Edit: Also, some of my friends have recently started playing it again. Hopefully it will die down. I am dorky enough to play pokemon (left). I am not dorky enough to play neopets at the age of 15.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Last edited by Yamiyo at Sep 10, 2007,
I didn't start using the internetz till I was 12.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
ahahahaha that game was teh shiytttt bro when we were like 10 ahahaha!!! omg that brings back memories
i was addicted but not hardcore addicted like people would spent like 10 hours on and be up at 1 in the morning trying to pwn and id go on for at most 1-2 hours a night
account was heaps sick but man ahaha oh god!! i went on a month ago or something and the site is all farked up now the layouts all crap and retarded
the last time i went on before that was over a year ago
wow
my account was like ssgojitta or some **** when i made it i was all like YEAH DBZ 4 LYFE FOOL and my guild was like 'DBZ IS AWESOME' or something
ahaha
pwned
You dont need pants for the victory dance!
Whoaaa.
I played that from the ages of about 9-12.
And I completely sucked at it too, my pets were always starving.
I'm pretty sure my guild was something to do with The Sims.
one word..

RESTOCKS!!

i was obsessed with getting money in that game..

i remember the days of being up at odd times that nobody else was, spamming F5 on website pages, just to get faeries for cheap
Quote by charvel_man
"My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?

Bacchus basses FTW!
www.japanvintageguitars.com
Quote by benco
one word..

RESTOCKS!!

i was obsessed with getting money in that game..

i remember the days of being up at odd times that nobody else was, spamming F5 on website pages, just to get faeries for cheap

!!
I still go on there occasionally to play some of the games.

Quote by Yamiyo
I am dorky enough to play pokemon (left).

Pokemon for the win, Sir. If you overlook the child-friendly layout, it's actually one of the best RPGs out there alongside Final Fantasy.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.