Page 1 of 2
I searched, but if theres already a thread about this tell me.

what is the coolest way youve asked a girl to homecoming?

i have no stories....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I only went to prom, and even then I didn't try to think of some over-elaborate scheme for asking the girl. I just walked up and asked. Guess that makes me boring...
asked her to homecoming
she denied me
so i tied her up
dragged her to my car
beat her to death
and raped her supple sweet dead body..

...o yeah...

wait what were we talking about?
Call me Trey.
well,

it all started one cool breezy night in late summer...

...and then i asked her if she wanted to go to homecoming with me, and she said "you're a loser".

so i went with a friend and it was ok...
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
gave a girl my jersey to wear for our homecoming varisty football game.. then asked her that since we were on the topic..if she would go with me...its workd 3 years straight so well see about this year
Quote by HIM%(^
gave a girl my jersey to wear for our homecoming varisty football game.. then asked her that since we were on the topic..if she would go with me...its workd 3 years straight so well see about this year

same girl?

the same girl for my fresman and sophmore years, and a different one for my junior year.
moral of the story... be 6'5 260 pounds and play offensive tackle.
threw a paper ball at her head that said wanna go to homecoming

kinda gay eh?

edit: after the initial small wave of anger (i chucked it pretty hard) she said yes
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Last edited by ep1kz at Sep 9, 2007,
Quote by HIM%(^
the same girl for my fresman and sophmore years, and a different one for my junior year.

ive never played football in my life.....but if it works.......

no it wont work for me....

Edit:^did it work?

i dont get the point of askin a chick to a football game, i hang out with girls at homecoming but i dont make a date out of it
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.

omg , forty pounds and im there. honestly i play O tackle and im 6'5
Quote by PinguinLeader
aint this spam?

Edit:and where is that report button, everytime i wanna use it it is gone

2th edit: and dont even think of sigging that
Quote by Downfall929
i dont get the point of askin a chick to a football game, i hang out with girls at homecoming but i dont make a date out of it

Homecoming as in the DANCE.
I assume homecoming is like formal's that we have over here.

If they are then I didn't have to ask anyone. I had a couple of girls ask me if I wanted to go with them. I was actually shocked by this .
at my school its a tradition of the girls wearing the guys jerseys to the games and the homecoming game is the biggest game besides our rival game. so they all want our jersesys. you just have to know how to not put yourself in an awkard situation and make the most out of a perfect situation.
I am gonna send her flowers in her second period probably.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by Downfall929

Fail!

I don't go to homecoming with chicks (intentionally, I know I could get one to go with me, I just choose not to), I just go and make it a miserable experience for everyone
Quote by ep1kz
threw a paper ball at her head that said wanna go to homecoming

kinda gay eh?

edit: after the initial small wave of anger (i chucked it pretty hard) she said yes

haha thats just awesome.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Quote by PieceOfMind666
I am gonna send her flowers in her second period probably.
For a second I thought you meant "period" as in her...time of the month, and I was thinking "Huh?!".
you could just not go with any girl..go out, get drunk will all your homeboys, show up to the dance trashed..and grind with every girl possible.
Well so far, I know two girls that want to go with me. But I don't want to go. Not really all that fun, and it's hella expensive. I'm just going to go to the after parties.
Quote by The Madcap
For a second I thought you meant "period" as in her...time of the month, and I was thinking "Huh?!".

haha, thats exactly what i thought.

Quote by HIM%(^
^^ haha thats so unlegit

You know what's even MORE "unlegit"? Improper grammar! Ha! Take that, fatty!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Quote by PieceOfMind666
You know what's even MORE "unlegit"? Improper grammar! Ha! Take that, fatty!

alright....just gotta cross that line
Quote by The Madcap

! You mistook me for someone who dates girls old enough to have a menstrual cycle! You sick bastard!

Here's what I'm hittin':

EDIT: @ HIM

Pshh, NOW I'm crossing the line
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
Last edited by PieceOfMind666 at Sep 9, 2007,
Quote by PieceOfMind666
! You mistook me for someone who dates girls old enough to have a menstrual cycle! You sick bastard!

Here's what I'm hittin':

let's see

the first girl I just asked and she said she would but her parents wouldn't let her

the second was at a party who I barely knew, she said no in a really bitchy way to I made it a point to ask her every 5 minutes for the rest of the party, everyone thought it was hilarious but her

3rd I asked during class, she said no she was going with friends, she ended up being really bitchy so I called her a bitch indirectly, and I haven't talked to her since

Also I think I asked like 3 other girls I didn't know at that party

This was all for freshman homecoming btw, anyways, I ended up going by myself but still had a kickass time.

a
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
school dances can burn in hell. i went to homecoming my freshman year with some girl, and she ditched me for some other dude. i was pretty emo then i so i was a pansy about it, but last year i just stayed home and played ssb. this year i plan on going to taco bell with a couple friends, playing halo2 and ssb, jamming, and calling the cops on all the people who are drinking underage at after-homecoming parties. same goes for prom.
Quote by shredmeiser101
let's see

the first girl I just asked and she said she would but her parents wouldn't let her

the second was at a party who I barely knew, she said no in a really bitchy way to I made it a point to ask her every 5 minutes for the rest of the party, everyone thought it was hilarious but her

3rd I asked during class, she said no she was going with friends, she ended up being really bitchy so I called her a bitch indirectly, and I haven't talked to her since

Also I think I asked like 3 other girls I didn't know at that party

This was all for freshman homecoming btw, anyways, I ended up going by myself but still had a kickass time.

a

your life kinda sucks. sorry, but at least you had a good time

Last edited by Its_Rock77 at Sep 9, 2007,
Never asked anyone...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Homecoming sucks.

how... its just an excuse to dry hump a girl then eventually get laid.
we were in the same class and we had a test that day... our teacher was sooo cool so i confronted her after class, so basically i drew a really pretty picture and in big words "will you go to homecoming with me?" and my initials at the bottom and i had my teacher put the paper in the middle of her test.... 20 minutes into the test you hear a huge "OMFG!" and she said yes...

i miss her..
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Quote by HIM%(^
your probablly gona get banned for that...just to let you know

I'm actually kinda trying to get banned. Now that schools back UG distracts me
And junior year is supposedly what colleges look at, so yeah. If I get banned I won't be too bummed. Bye guys!!! I will miss the orange thread

Remember me not as a pedophile, but as a nice, orange loving lad.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
I yelled SUPRISE and had crazy buttseckz w/ her on a desk...she followed me everywhere after that...So I did a barrel roll and jumped out a window to get away from her...then went home to apply icy hot to my wounds
Page 1 of 2