i wanna whammy for my epiphone g-400, what kind is good with it and where do i put it in?
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
where do you put it in? hahahahaha
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dimebag22
where do you put it in? hahahahaha

Real cool, that's what I love about people, they are so helpful.

I'll answer any questions you have about whammy bars and stuff, but I have to go for tonight, PM me if you want, I'll answer after school tomorrow.
to get a trem for an sg you are gonna have to spend a lot and do some heavy modding to your guitar. or you can buy a trem that requires no mods, but you will have to spend even more. id just buy a used fender sandard strat or something as a backup guitar/guitar with trem on it lol
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
bigsby's run at around 100 dollars, as do les trems. id check them out... minimal moddage, and still nice vibratos...
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by InanezGuitars44
to get a trem for an sg you are gonna have to spend a lot and do some heavy modding to your guitar. or you can buy a trem that requires no mods, but you will have to spend even more. id just buy a used fender sandard strat or something as a backup guitar/guitar with trem on it lol

thats kinda what i do, seriously
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
Well the SG body is extreamly thin, so you will never beable to get a Strat or Floyd rose trem in it. Look at Bigsby or a kahler.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50