The following got a good laugh out of me:

The Charmander Club thread
The Embarrassing Horny things as a kid thread

That's all I can think of right now.
this one

seriously...a thread about other threads?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
The You laugh you lose thread, de-motivational pictures thread, various threads that inquire about the male genitalia or sex.
umm
the thread when steve the plank pwned log!t3k.
and the demotivational pictures thread for a while.
Call me Trey.
Quote by someguitarguy88
The You laugh you lose thread, de-motivational pictures thread, various threads that inquire about the male genitalia or sex.

the 'you laugh, you lose' thread doesnt really count since its purposally there to make you laugh.
The Demotivational Pictures one. The first thread with all the pictures, and you were supposed to try and NOT to laugh. I failed. Anyways, a large majority of the threads make me laugh. The one with the guy who thought he was the "reincarnation" of Randy Rhoads(sp?) was funny too.
Quote by RageAgainst...
this one

seriously...a thread about other threads?
This thread now made me laugh, because I saw that the last post was by RageAgainst..., and I thought "I bet he's commenting about the subject I chose to make a topic about", and sure enough...
Quote by The Madcap
This thread now made me laugh, because I saw that the last post was by RageAgainst..., and I thought "I bet he's commenting about the subject I chose to make a topic about", and sure enough...
damnit...i've become predictable, i must change my tactics
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
De-motivational pictures.
Boxes. Boxes. Boxes. They weren't funny they were stupid. So why did I laugh at all of them. "The next goddamn person to post a thread about boxes is perma-banned" hilarious.
Hell they all make me laugh to some extent.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
The ones that made me laugh the most were:

Caturday
Freudian Slips thread < WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS ONE I MISS IT
Stupid Myspace pics thread
The whole Vanessa Hudgens ordeal made me laugh.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Madcap made a thread that isnt serious and deep?
Amazing

Id say the myspace one, umm... thats all i can think of right now
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
The whole Vanessa Hudgens ordeal made me laugh.

Yeah, me too, especially knowing that it spells disaster for high school musical.

Pretty sexy demise...
*looks at Vanessa Hudgens pics*
the one where I thought Twist of Fate was a girl and started kinda hitting on him...

It was horrible, but I laughed about it later.
Corona Corona
the caturday one. and thers tons everyday that make me laugh a little ,or chuckle a bit. that's rlly the reason why i always come to the pit. even if i don't play guitar for a while, maybe im' in a rut, but whenever i go to my computer, the only thing i rlly do is check my email, and read threads on the pit.