Page 1 of 2
Anyone here ever have a crazy gilrfriend? i have a few, but one that really scarred me was this one girl who had a vomitting fetish.( I won't go into details) yeah...that didn't work out.

Whats the craziest girlfriend you've ever had?
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
I actually wouldn't mind that vomiting fetish, as long as it's only done once in a while and in the bathtub.

But I can imagine that it might get old pretty fast. :/ And that vomiting all the time can't be healthy.
vomiting fetish???? i think u need to go into details, but yeah i've had some crazy ones
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Yeah my fgf kept it under warps for a little while then she was like, "Maybe this weekend we canI'M CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" Hahaha That's not my joke, thank Mike Birbiglia for that. But no to answer ur question. My girlfirends have had a crazy boyfriend (Me) THAT IS my joke
Quote by .smudged.
mine's crazy in her own sexy way

We're talking vomiting crazy, not quirky-cute crazy.

Haven't had one, but I have had stalkers and those can do mildly crazy things.
vomiting fetish? thats disgusting
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
Yeah, I a gf that was like some kind of compulsive thief
We still hang out, but I don't go out with her alone cause she tries to get in trouble
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
Quote by julio1987
We're talking vomiting crazy, not quirky-cute crazy.

Haven't had one, but I have had stalkers and those can do mildly crazy things.

well she went out with me comando on a mini skirt is that crazy?
i once had one who had fetish for barrell rolls, no joke

EDIT: on topic, i had a girlfriend who for the life of her could not keep time or like remember anything and had really bad mood swnigs.
vomitting fetish? do tell.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
the girl friend i have now is like crazy but so am i it works out really really well we have lots and lots or fun
"A little word for my enemies and fortune seekers -
go fuck your Jesus..... he likes it up the ass!!"
Glen Benton
Quote by .smudged.

No, that's sexy as hell... and you're very lucky!
*high fives .smudged.*
Oh, pics or it didn't happen.
The girl I'm with now has a bloodplay fetish. Go figure. She's not forcing it upon me, cuz I'm understandably a little aprehensive about it hah. But we do the handcuffs and all. She's not crazy though.
well apparently whenever soemone vomitted in frotn of her, it was like an automatic turn on, and she wanted to do the guy/girl who just vomitted. no joke. So one day she asks me if i wanted to drink until i threw up and then me and her could go crazy. sounds a little weird, but the creepy thign was, she wanted to make love in the pile of barf...notice why it didn't last? Because after she explained to me how that would go. i ran away. lol
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz

Quote by Emilyyy.
She made constant suicide and murder threats, cut herself, was bulemic, bisexual, a female paedophile with lots of freaky vampire/rape fantasies, she hated everyone around me, got mad at me almost every day, attacked my friends, and she was a pathological liar...

Yeah, after her any girl seems perfect.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Quote by julio1987
No, that's sexy as hell... and you're very lucky!
*high fives .smudged.*
Oh, pics or it didn't happen.

I wish I had pics! hell I don't even have a cellphone
Quote by Rancid_Punk
She made constant suicide and murder threats, cut herself, was bulemic, bisexual, a female paedophile with lots of freaky vampire/rape fantasies, she hated everyone around me, got mad at me almost every day, attacked my friends, and she was a pathological liar...

I couldn't agree more. sorry you had to go through that man.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz

Quote by Emilyyy.
Quote by .smudged.

Crazy =/= slutty.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Zeppelin256
Crazy =/= slutty.

I know but what are girlfriends for when you're 15
Quote by .smudged.
I know but what are girlfriends for when you're 15

I won't argue with that.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
uh...she wasn't crazy, but when i made out with her i noticed she had a mustache cause it tickled my lips. i went unemo and dumped her. she was fat anyway. i hope one day i'll know what it's like to kiss a girl without facial hair..

so how'd you get yourself so deep in that you couldn't get out of it?

my last hookup wanted me to finger her while she was on her period wtF
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by thycrusader
Anyone here ever have a crazy gilrfriend? i have a few, but one that really scarred me was this one girl who had a vomitting fetish.( I won't go into details) yeah...that didn't work out.

Whats the craziest girlfriend you've ever had?

My last girlfriend was mentally and emotionally unstable.
Her doctor/psychiatrist said she was a form of Bi-Polar. Manic Depressive or something like that.
She's convinced that I loved pot more than her, and that I dumped for her pot.
She used to cut herself because I smoked pot. She was almost so upset with it that she wanted to tell my dad to get me to stop.

This was back when I would smoke ONCE a WEEK. On a Friday or Saturday night with my friends.

And it's really only the tip of the iceberg. It's funny how some of the crazy-creepy things people do seem innocent and almost cute when they're not done too often.
Spiral Out
Quote by FiveStarMotel
Yeah my fgf kept it under warps for a little while then she was like, "Maybe this weekend we canI'M CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" Hahaha That's not my joke, thank Mike Birbiglia for that. But no to answer ur question. My girlfirends have had a crazy boyfriend (Me) THAT IS my joke

I'M A ROCKIN' ROLL CLOWN....I DO COCAINE!!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by saxaxe
The girl I'm with now has a bloodplay fetish. Go figure. She's not forcing it upon me, cuz I'm understandably a little aprehensive about it hah. But we do the handcuffs and all. She's not crazy though.

i like bloodplay
and needles
bondage
and genital piercings make me giddy

i guess im kiefers crazy girlfriend
eh genital piercings are nasty!
ehh maybe vampire fetish or blood play thats it
NO SCAT KTHNX
Quote by x/taluha
i like bloodplay
and needles
bondage
and genital piercings make me giddy

i guess im kiefers crazy girlfriend

haha nice. Yea Im into the bondage and all. *shrug*
I've never tried the bloodplay etc, but she's got me intruiged with it, so I spose I will at some point. haha. And she's into the genital piercings too. That, however...most likely not going to happen haha.
Quote by Rancid_Punk

That's pathetic dude. i am happy that u are still alive
Hi
Quote by .smudged.

No that's just sexy as hell.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
my last gf wanted to get married (im 15!!)
she was suicidal and a complete nutcase/freak.
shes probs borderline anorexic now.
She scares me.
She thought we were gonna be together forever.
Now im apprehensive bout relationships, just incase i get another obsessed girl.
She also depended upon me to live for awhile. I went to germany and she cut herself and also got with someone else.
She was so weird....
When i actually dumped her, she threatened to kill herself, put herself in hospital and cut a T into her stomach ( my names Tom).
She also hated the idea that i had friends other than her and would go mental if i didnt spen devery second i could with her or talkin to her or w/e.
Last edited by darthbuttchin at Sep 10, 2007,
Quote by darthbuttchin
my last gf wanted to get married (im 15!!)
she was suicidal and a complete nutcase/freak.
shes probs borderline anorexic now.
She scares me.
She thought we were gonna be together forever.
Now im apprehensive bout relationships, just incase i get another obsessed girl.
She also depended upon me to live for awhile. I went to germany and she cut herself and also got with someone else.
She was so weird....
When i actually dumped her, she threatened to kill herself, put herself in hospital and cut a T into her stomach ( my names Tom).

Meh, so many girls are crocks of ****e.

PS - wtf is a vomiting fetish?
Quote by GiantRaven
I've never had a crazy girlfriend

Go me

The worst ones are the ones who appear "normal". Clever, acedemic and "sweet".

But deep down they are ****s.

Now they, are the worst!
Quote by Jackolas
The worst ones are the ones who appear "normal". Clever, acedemic and "sweet".

But deep down they are ****s.

Now they, are the worst!

Theyr are the worst. *Painful Memories*
Page 1 of 2