Page 1 of 2
And he laughed about it. I was talking to him and his gf (who calls him all the time) and he got made, so he gave me her cell phone number and i called her on my cellphone with him on the home phone. I used a duke nukem soundboard and had a conversation with her. After a swarm of cusswords from her and her friend, i played some random retarded muisc and she hung up. My freind tells me on the other line that she is crying and thinks some pedofile knows where she lives and is gunna rape her. He made me call her back and appolgize, but then i decided to play some dueling banjos into the phone. She hangs up, screams at my friend and calls me back. I proceded to play some Dethklok (lol) and she gets so pissed that she hangs up and my friend had to hang up too. Now my friend called me back later and said she isn't allowed to call me anymore because her mom (HER MOM) picked up the phone and my freind's gf said i was sexually hurrasing her.

We are plannig to call her again with a Dr Phil and Ace Ventura soundboard next weekend.

Just wanted to share that story. Does anyone else have any funny storries about prank calls?
that happend to me once, and my parents found out. They called the cops, who would have traced the call but the person used Skype.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
i think the important thing here is that you give me the link to the duke nukem soundboard
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
congratulations, nicely done
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
That's not funny man...

On a side note: Dethklok \m/

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
Audio/video or it never happened.

This is very immature, yet funny :/
Quote by Dance_of_Death
*sooper dooper cool image*
and in the time it took to find that picture you could have given me the link...nicely done
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

;l. You are stupid. And so is you'r friend for laughing at his own gf. What are you? An immature 12 year old?

Quote by RageAgainst...
i think the important thing here is that you give me the link to the duke nukem soundboard
Last edited by mynamesedson at Sep 9, 2007,
Quote by mynamesedson
;l. You are stupid. And so is you'r friend for laughing at his own gf. What are you? An immature 12 year old?

careful, you may actually hit the nail on the head with rational remarks like that
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by RageAgainst...
and in the time it took to find that picture you could have given me the link...nicely done

And in the time you took to post that you could have found it.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
What are you, 12?
You are a ****ing moron. That was not funny. Although, I don't know who's more retarded... you or your friend's girlfriend. Crying because some loser is playing music and sound effects on the phone? Talking about crazy...

EDIT: mynamesedson beat me to the 12 year old question.
Last edited by NiTrO_FrEeZiNg at Sep 9, 2007,
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Last edited by Wayward_Son at Sep 9, 2007,
Quote by mynamesedson

Quote by NiTrO_FrEeZiNg
What are you, 12?
You are a ****ing moron. That was not funny. Although, I don't know who's more retarded... you or your friend's girlfriend. Crying because some loser is playing music and sound effects on the phone? Talking about crazy...

EDIT: mynamesedson beat me to the 12 year old question.

Uh oh!

and here is the soundboard if you can't fint it

http://www.ventriloharassment.org/Duke.SWF
Quote by Dance_of_Death
Uh oh! *big ass image*
that just removed all doubt...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

man. That's awesome.

Some of my friends did that with the Dr Phil one, but they left a message and my mom picked it up and it was like "I want you to become a lesbian!" or something like that . She then handed over the phone and I could hear my friends laughing in the back and i figured out who it was
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by blackflag49
Wow...you guys need to get over yourselves, it was just a joke

I thought it was funny..

Lets say you were the girl's bf. You still think it would be funey? Obviously the Bf is a butthole. What im trying to say is that the girl doesnt deserve to be treated like that from her own bf she cried for damn sakes.

Reply to the big body monitor picture: shutup.
Quote by mynamesedson
Lets say you were the girl's bf. You still think it would be funey? Obviously the Bf is a butthole. What im trying to say is that the girl doesnt deserve to be treated like that from her own bf she cried for damn sakes.

Yeah my freind is an immiture butthole, and i do get sucked into his shennagens somtimes. But she did have it comming, she would litteraly call him the second she got home from school every day and he has not been able to hang out lately because she will never stop calling him (and he lacks a cellphone). Also she has prank-called many of his other friend and his brother.
Quote by mynamesedson

Yes I would still think that it would be 'funey'

It was just a joke, and she must be WAY over sensitive.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
TS the only advice I have for you is that it stops being funny when you make people cry. You need to reel this one back in and make things right with her, so you can ALL laugh about it.

Quote by Dance_of_Death

Did anyone else notice the "I'm feeling lucky" button.

... That would be lucky, indeed!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
TS the only advice I have for you is that it stops being funny when you make people cry. You need to reel this one back in and make things right with her, so you can ALL laugh about it.

Did anyone else notice the "I'm feeling lucky" button.

... That would be lucky, indeed!

The thing is, i didn't know she was crying when i was playing the soundboard untill my freind told me to call her back and appolgize. Then agian, i guess being assulted with a barrage of "I've got balls of steel" and "Blow it out your ass" would make anyone cry after a while.
lyke omg yr so mature! r u 12??!??!!

seriously though that is real asshole.
Oh man, Duke Nukem...Brings back great ****ing memories.

"Shake it baby."
"Ya wanna dance?"
"I've come to kick ass and chew bubble gum...And I'm all out of gum." (which is a reference to John Carpenter's "They Live" if I'm not mistaken, though slightly altered.)

Duke Nukem 3d was an amazing game at its time. All those classic shooters were ****ing ace. Specifically Doom I/II, and Duke.
i once called a girl and used one of those recordings on a phone of a guy telling off someone and the girl got freaked at started crying but the dumb thing is she kept crying after we told her it was us for about a hour
See. I found this to be hilarious. If it had happened to me (Which it has before), I'd just hang up, or get my own soundboard going, and just duke it out with em till they give up.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Dance_of_Death
Yeah my freind is an immiture butthole, and i do get sucked into his shennagens somtimes. But she did have it comming, she would litteraly call him the second she got home from school every day and he has not been able to hang out lately because she will never stop calling him (and he lacks a cellphone). Also she has prank-called many of his other friend and his brother.

She's his girlfriend you stupid ****. You're honestly the stupidest ****ing chud I have ever encountered on UG.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Mr_BTP
careful, you may actually hit the nail on the head with rational remarks like that

This thread stinks of piss.
Page 1 of 2