Ok so I've decided I want to learn the play the cello. I have absolutely no idea what I'm looking for, so can someone help? Im looking for a cello that would be the equivilant of a Standard Stratocaster. One that is kinda in the middle like that.
Is there any website you know of that would be like guitarcenter.com but for cellos?
cellocenter.com you mean?

Just kiddin, i got no clue, local music store would be best, your prolly gonna pay out the ass for it.
MY RIG:

Gibson Explorer '73 reissue, Classic White
Schecter Blackjack S1
Crate Stack

Thats noise violation in a box!
violmaster I think .I'm not really good with cello brands though I've been playing for a while.If you need any help, feel free to contact me
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Quote by Dudewithanaxe
violmaster I think .I'm not really good with cello brands though I've been playing for a while.If you need any help, feel free to contact me

Ah, thank you. I see there are a few types. What is the difference?
i wouldn't wanna ship a cello, try locally first
<('.'< ^('.')^ (>'.')>
i bought mine at a yard sale for 100 bucks and it's verygood... i think the one i got sells for over 1k... the oly problem with it is that the post is off center
I have a music store with a lot of cellos, so Ill be sure to check them out first. I was just wondering.
Quote by pinky_demon
Ah, thank you. I see there are a few types. What is the difference?

It' usually the kind of wood they use and luthier I think.My friend has a violin of the same brand and it's sounds is brilliant.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman