Oh my god. Thank you soooo much for reminding me man. I really wanted to see that. I'm watching rightnow.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Me too. I was just dickin' around in my room when I read this. I totally forgot about it.

And are you into Judas Priest? Their next album, to be released in 2008, is going to be a conceptual album about Nostradamus.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Man, I wish we had that up here. I would kill to watch that. If someone could sum it up at the end or something I would be eternaly greatful. Plus that Judas Priest album sounds killer.
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
i was just watching that show...then i remembered family guy was on
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I would love to stay and discuss, but I'm gonna go watch the show. Be back later.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
... I was gonna watch that.... I guess it's still on, but I'd rather wait until they play it again and see it start to finish
Gah, I hate these acting kinda shows that Discovery seems to do a lot nowadays. It's still good information, but I f*cking hate that acting sh*t. I would rather have a narrator speak all the way through with experts having their interview segments in the middle and with lots of pictures and stuff.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
that, or they get better actors.

id love to see an actual movie about him though.

that would be grand.
I really don't have the attention span to put up with that stupid acting, so I just kinda do my own thing while listening to the show. And jebus, check out the show about the Mayan Calendar some other dude posted in another thread. I'm gonna watch it after the Nostradamus show is done with.

EDIT: OLOLOL. Did you guys see the face on that guy who knocked on the window. It was hilarious. And Nostradamus: "mothaf*cka, you dun't tell me what to do!"
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Sep 10, 2007,
Dude, they all speak British. I can't understand a f*cking thing.

EDIT: And why the f*ck do I have to see Nostradamus make out? Goddamn actormentaries.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Dude, they all speak British. I can't understand a f*cking thing.

EDIT: And why the f*ck do I have to see Nostradamus make out? Goddamn actormentaries.

+1

that it is totally irrelevant to what the program is about.

its decoding Nostradamus

not deflowering.

Quote by dfc_jebus
wow, the whole documentary was pretty dissapointing up to the last 20 mins.

Yea, true that. The last 15-20 minutes were pretty good though. I would've liked to see a documentary where they actually analyze the quatrains and apply it to the modern world and the next 20+ years to come. What they showed was just stupid. F*CK, 2 hours wasted. I already knew all the info they told me in the documentary.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by dfc_jebus
wow, the whole documentary was pretty dissapointing up to the last 20 mins.

You're right, I wish the whole show had been filled with the chilling connections between his predictions and world events, but overall I thought it was alright. I need to finsh the book of his prophecies I started reading a long time ago, it's laying around somewhere...

I was wondering, how many people here believed in Nostradamus' prophecies? I certainly do, considering the weird things I've experienced.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.