Seriously!

A couple months ago, I was being stupid and thought, "Hey, Water will surely clean my picks ups up!". But it ended up rusting them even more -_-.

Any advice?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Water, lol! I heard something to do with rubbing alchahol and rust remover does it
Or use coca-cola/pepsi and aluminum foil. If it's just light layers of rust it works really well. I used it on a hand axe I left out in the rain one night and it cleaned the rust off.
Quote by Jinskee
Seriously!

A couple months ago, I was being stupid and thought, "Hey, Water will surely clean my picks ups up!". But it ended up rusting them even more -_-.

Any advice?

well live and learn i guess
Quote by acoginthesystem
Or use coca-cola/pepsi and aluminum foil. If it's just light layers of rust it works really well. I used it on a hand axe I left out in the rain one night and it cleaned the rust off.

didn't mythbusters bust that myth?
Thanks everyone, I'll keep those in mind. I'll have to stop by the local shop sometime soon then.

And yeah, that water thing started to freak me out. I was a bit tone-crazy at the time (still am... ) I'm just glad that I didn't dump the guitar in water or anything.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by masterk1818
didn't mythbusters bust that myth?

It wasn't busted it was proven to actually work and it does.