My playing is decent, but my singing is sub-par at best. However, it's good enough to perform in a pinch (girls, friends, whatever). Any suggestions on songs to whip out that'll bring a tear to every eye within a 30 mile radius?
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Well, there's the ever monumental and heartfelt "Tears In Heaven" by Eric Clapton but depending on your current singing and guitar abilities, perhaps try something simpler such as "Stand by Me" by Ben E King.

You will develop your voice with practice, thats all you can do.

Good luck to you.
Big girls dont cry by fergie!! lol that would be pretty damn funny see'ing a guy sing a song liek that
A mate of mine (for a laugh) plays "Milkshake" by I can't remember who by just drumming on the guitar body while singing.

Hurt by Johnny Cash is a good one (yes I know NIN wrote it).

Insideac, who plays Foul Body Autopsy? I'm assuming Necrophagist.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Maybe Jack Johnson's Flake, or Pearl Jam's cover of Last Kiss.

Insideac, are you the guy who did a cover of the Beetlejuice tune on Youtube?
Mostly, yeah. Some parts didn't sound as good as they were intended, but other parts fit really well. Moreover, I wanna give you kudos for liking such an awesome song.
Quote by krypto1339
My playing is decent, but my singing is sub-par at best. However, it's good enough to perform in a pinch (girls, friends, whatever). Any suggestions on songs to whip out that'll bring a tear to every eye within a 30 mile radius?

You could always just whip IT out...

I suggest Space Odyssey by David Bowie, More Than A Feeling by Boston.

If your singing isn't great...you could always play a Megadeth ballad...
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
metallica - mama said
Amorphis
Quote by iceman_8319
The human eye only captures a certain amount frames per second.
By the time you've read this post, 3 ninjas have had sex in front of you.

Hmm... whipping "it" out might not do me too good. I'll make more enemies than friends that way.

And Tears In Heaven is great, but marvolously over-done, so I'll skip it for now.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.