Ever listen to a song and everything is just right? You forget everything else and you are completely immersed in that song. It just gets you in those few minutes that it lasts. Well, I just finished listening to Sabbath's Children Of the Sea and it's one of those songs that does it for me, even after many many years of overplaying it. The part where Iommi comes in with that classic riff after the acoustic section is just beyond words.

So, what songs do it for you guys?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Promises by Megadeth.

I love it, love it, love it.

I love the words, the ways he sings them, the violin, the guitar solo, the rhythm, everything.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
There's a few songs on my gigantic play list that come on and every time they are just like perfect but if I were to select them then it's never the same. But there's too many too list.
The entire Russian Circles "Enter" album. I have it on all the time in the car.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper, The Microphones - The Moon, Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
Pantera- Floods
Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
There's a couple of songs/pieces of music that do that for me

Aphex Twin - Xtal
Radiohead - Airbag
Godspeed You Black Emperor! - The Dead Flag Blues
Mussorgsky - Pictures At An Exhibition
Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
Mendelssohn - Violin Concerto in E Minor/ Second Movement
Galaxie 500 - Snowstorm
Spiritualized - Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of right now.
Light lights to flies - trivium

and

The remembrance ballad - atreyu

get my vote

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Vicious betrayal by All that remains.
It starts off with aggressive riffs with styles from death metal. Then it moves near the chorus and it gets melodic but simple. Then the first solo kicks in and its like WOW! Then the catchy chorus again and finally ends with one more awesome solo and this weird but awesome riff.

That song is just pure awesome. I'm gonna listen to it right now.
Quote by metaldud536
Vicious betrayal by All that remains.
It starts off with aggressive riffs with styles from death metal. Then it moves near the chorus and it gets melodic but simple. Then the first solo kicks in and its like WOW! Then the catchy chorus again and finally ends with one more awesome solo and this weird but awesome riff.

That song is just pure awesome. I'm gonna listen to it right now.

TBH, This calling is the best All that remains' song... Then comes Vicious betrayal...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

4 Ever Delayed by Manic Street Preachers
Minerva by Deftones
Juneau by Funeral For A Friend
Silver by Jesu
Alive by P.O.D.
MakeDamnSure-Taking Back Sunday
Whiskey in the Jar-Metallica
Right Side of the bed-Atreyu
Peace of Mind-Boston

Actually, those are the songs that really got me interested in each of those bands too
The Pit. The Movie.
Hysteria - Muse, Simple Design - Breaking Benjamin & Scars - Papa Roach

Those songs are just perfect
Quote by cytehntr05
I don't want anything that makes my penis invisible. Its small enough already!
One- Metallica. At first I thought it was just overrated, but now I just sorta go... wow.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by RageAgainst...
Pantera- Floods
Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb

That 2, and Dire Straits - Romeo & Juliet, Sonic Youth - Diamond Sea, Radiohead - Paranoid Android and No Surprises, Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody) and Buckethead - Nottingham Lace.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
"Carpe"- Russian Circles

That was the first song in a long time that I felt completely and totally captivated by.

I just crawled inside of it, and just let the sound take me where it pleased.

There are others as well, like loads of Muse, Minus the Bear, The Pirate Ship Quintet, World's End Girldfriend (loads of Post Rock, obviously), and tons of others.

But I have yet to find another song that makes me feel the EXACT way "Carpe" made me feel when I fully realised its majesty.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Ballad of Jayne - L.A. Guns
Estragned - GNR
November Rain - GNR
Civil War - GNR
Headed For A Heartbreak - Winger
Wait - White Lion
More Than Words - Extreme

Can't enough of these songs.
rainmaker by iron maiden

i dunno why, but its just a nice song. it came on my playlist just recently and i was happy
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
I could have lied - RHCP I've loved that song and it's been my fav since I first listened to it.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by fallenangel20
"Carpe"- Russian Circles

That was the first song in a long time that I felt completely and totally captivated by.

I just crawled inside of it, and just let the sound take me where it pleased.

That's a pretty awesome song.
I love my metal. But when "1979" by Smashing Pumpkins comes on then I have to stop what I'm doing and just listen to it. It's such a relaxing song. My kneecaps could be on fire and I wouldn't even notice.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by yawn
That's a pretty awesome song.

I told ya so.

Their whole albums is just amazing. I can't wait until they get done with touring and start writing and recording more stuff.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20