like one thats really sweet to play.. maybe a love song. im a girl so one a bout aboy preferrably lol.

yer i just wanna learnt something thats easy but everyone will be like dude thats awesome lol
depending no what your into but night moves by bob segar is pretty simple thats just strumming if you want something faster i suggest I was made for loving you by KISS
bring it on home by led zeppelin, when ever i get bored i generally like to do that doo doo doodoo part in the begining, and people generally like to hear it.
be realistic puppet master.
seek and destroy.
or if u SUCK, go greenday. but i highly recommending wearing a helmet, cos when u play it people are gonna hurt you
I just got the image of a kid with down syndrome playing guitar with a helmet...My day has been made.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by kman123
be realistic puppet master.
seek and destroy.
or if u SUCK, go greenday. but i highly recommending wearing a helmet, cos when u play it people are gonna hurt you

+1

So true. I know I would hurt someone abusing a guitar with greenday.

But I don't know what you should play. If it doesn't have to be a love song, try Fade to Black, easy enough and sounds good.
I thought I was a big man until the doctor told me I really do have a third leg