I got a call from an "000" area code and I picked up. I heard random static and what may have been a voice, then I hung up. I get a call a few moments later from "Unavailable Number". Again, what the hell?

And no, it's not the FBI (right?).
The feds wanted your voice sample so they can analyze it and store it in their database for the record. You are being watched. CLOSELY watched.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Hmm, I looked up the exact number and apparently it's a scamming company called "Bodhost". Which is odd because I don't have a credit card or any sort of Pay Pal account.
Have you ever watched the movie the mothman prohpecies? if not then go watch it real quick. I think that should answer any questions you'll ever have about the unknown and so on.

ArMy d00D!1!
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
What does Bodhost do?
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
I got a call from an "000" area code and I picked up. I heard random static and what may have been a voice, then I hung up. I get a call a few moments later from "Unavailable Number". Again, what the hell?

And no, it's not the FBI (right?).

Oh nubcakes, don't be ridiculous. Everybody knows the FBI uses the 010 area code.

... 000 is the CIA.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by darkstar2466
What does Bodhost do?

Some guy said they tried to scam out of $200 in his PayPal account. Again, I have no credit card or PayPal account, which is why it's odd. Also, apparently, someone could be calling from something called "Skype".
Quote by Inahrima
*sees alien spacecraft land outside window*

*aliens enter house and kill family*

OMG I GOTTA POST THIS ON TEH UG!

Yep, that's actually how I speak.
Quote by Inahrima
Haha I wasn't making fun of that, I just find it funny how the first place people come for advice is this dump

Actually I went to Google for finding out what it was (read my above posts), I just thought people here might get a kick out of it.
Quote by Inahrima
Haha I wasn't making fun of that, I just find it funny how the first place people come for advice is this dump

It's because if you have seen something, it's pretty much guaranteed someone else on UG has seen it before. You can actually get good advice from The Pit at times.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Inahrima

+1
roflcopter
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>