We’re All The Same

A faded dream, a thing once seen, things we wanted badly and that could have been. Waste a year on going out, afterwards wonder what it was all about, that thing you were meant to do without a doubt. Do it all again, just more of the same, maybe you’ll get it right, maybe just go insane.

A bad and disgusting habit, didn’t think you’d have it, but here we are mate, follow the white rabbit. Don’t give a **** bout it anymore, even though they said books could open doors, haven’t you been here before?

They said a leopard can change his spots, they told you to join the dots, yet here we are all that forgot. They said here was another chance, taking things for granted in any circumstance, stuck back in the same trance. It’s all taken in the stride, what matters if what’s lost is his pride? And so i guess we’ll just continue in that same vein, realising at the end of the day, we’re all the same.

A second route he chose to follow, in depression he has had to wallow, now it’s his pride he must swallow. A hard day he thinks he’s had, a tough row with mum an dad, being told his music is a fad. Work going down the drain, feeling just more of the same, nothing stops not even the rain.

Life’s no longer about breaths, just the amount of music he has left, nothing else matters of the rest.

They said a leopard can change his spots, they told you to join the dots, yet here we are all that forgot. They said here was another chance, taking things for granted in any circumstance, stuck back in the same trance. It’s all taken in the stride, what matters if what’s lost is his pride? And so I guess he’ll make the same mistakes again, realising at the end of the day, we’re all the same.

It's not finished yet but i would appreciate crit...and of course i'l crit back.....

Cheers,

Dan
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
I like it nice work, if its a song, verses nice be helpful, might make it easier on the eyes, but on the lyrics, nicely written "They said a leopard can change his spots, they told you to join the dots, yet here we are all that forgot. ", my favourite line in the whole peice, though all of it was well put together, again great job!!, my stuff is in my sig, feel free to crit them, both of them would be nice :P:, but if you dont have time, ones good , again for like the 10th time, great job, it starts somewhere leads you on a journey and ends somewhere!!, well done.

Led Zepper
Cheers dude for the input glad you liked it. Will finish it soon ...any more crits guys?? I'l crit for each crit i get...
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!